G2 GreatBeing (1st Anniversary Contest Entry)

The Great Spirit is one of Okotos oldest “myths”. Ekimu and Makuta were some of the largest believers in the GreatSpirit, they taught the Protectors all they knew of the scriptures, and then they taught their villagers and the villagers taught their children.

EDIT
More Story: (If this breaks the rules just pretend it doesn’t exist)

The Legends
The creation:
The GreatBeing created the elements. From the elements he forged Okoto. From the earth and water of Okoto he created us. There for we are Okoto and we must treat our home with as much respect as we would our neighbor.

The Evil:
Not everything the GreatBeing created was good and pure. With fire’s warmth came it’s rage, with stones strength came it’s harshness, with water’s love came it’s persistent nagging, with ice’s preservation came its sting, with jungle’s beauty came it’s confusion and with earth’s support came its loneliness. (Knowing this mask maker where sure to never put more then one of the elements in a mask.)

17 Likes

The rubberband eyes are probably my favorite part of the MOC. :smiley:

3 Likes

I love the custom face you gave it <3.
I would never pull it off in a million years.

4 Likes

Bask in the loving gaze of the rubber bands!

Anyways yeah, this looks pretty solid. A pretty interesting blend of elements.

Kinda wish there was bit more backstory, but hey, the focus is the MOC and the MOC is good.

That custom head as a whole is pretty cool.

1 Like

Was expecting it to transform.
0/10
/mt
GJ, StSc

4 Likes

I’m probably going to add more story later today (If that’s aloud), I just wanted to make sure this was posted before I could forget.

1 Like

That looks awesome. Good job, man.

:laughing: You mean, “allowed”?

2 Likes

His legs are as agile as the jungle

Umm…the jungle can’t move :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, love the MOC, it is reminiscent of colourful and ornamental native indian gods.

The turbines look out of place though. You should’ve given him wings to better represent the element of wind IMO.

On his left armor skirt he has a small pack.

What’s in it?

The toes of his enemies.
/s

5 Likes

That face is so attractive

3 Likes

More Story: (If this breaks the rules just pretend it doesn’t exist)

The Legends
The creation:
The GreatBeing created the elements. From the elements he forged Okoto. From the earth and water of Okoto he created us. There for we are Okoto and we must treat our home with as much respect as we would our neighbor.

The Evil:
Not everything the GreatBeing created was good and pure. With fire’s warmth came it’s rage, with stones strength came it’s harshness, with water’s love came it’s persistent nagging, with ice’s preservation came its sting, with jungle’s beauty came it’s confusion and with earth’s support came its loneliness. (Knowing this mask maker where sure to never put more then one of the elements in a mask.)

3 Likes

I love it! Really gives it the whole Native Indian legend vibe that fits the character very well!

1 Like

this moc is all crazy from the face and oh by mata nui this one is a good one

1 Like

This is so great! Extremely creative and original. I love how well you mixed all of the elements, yet you didn’t make it look like a multi coloured mess.
I also really like his body shape. It looks very heroic and well formed.
And that custom face is to die for.

All in all my favourite of the bunch. You got my vote.

2 Likes

This is fantastic!

1 Like

I know that he is supposed to be a being of all the elements, but that still doesn’t excuse his inconsistent color scheme.