Dawn of it's creation

Front

Left Side

Back

Right Side

Open Jaws

With Vezon

Bios:

Vezon was a clone of The Rouge Bounty Hunter Vezok,but He was escaped to Okoto with the Staff of Fusion to created chaos around the island than he starting to fused two Skull Spiders to created a monstrous beast known as Fenrakk when he starting to train it to be his pet,but he might be a where about coming to the Order's Agent, Takanuva,

11 Likes

Plural's Quick Review:

Vezon
- Legs are spindly| @PekekoaOfJungle will love these a bit
- Neck is too long.
- Short for Vezon

Fenrakk

• Mask doesn't work well
  • Tail is flat
  • Middle Arms don't work well

I would give these MOCs an Overall rating of a 4/10.

Needs Work grimacing

2 Likes

Nice legs. smile

2 Likes

Neat!

Cute, but would like to see better pics. Give Vezon his closeup smile

Awesome! This is a great version of Vezon but, HE IS SO SMALL! I get he is pretty tiny compared to fenrakk but jeez he is tiny! As for fenrakk he is great! Only con is the skull spider mask, it just doesn't do the old head justice. For Vezon I give a 7/10 as he is great! But needs to be a bit bigger and have a little more bulk. As for Fenrakk I give a 8/10 as he is SUPER good. But maybe use two of them and make one a jaw! Great jobs and he is a great representation of a favourite character of mine!

Clone's Critiques Yep, I'm still going to say that.:
-Vezon looks a bit stubby, almost like a Chibi version of the set. His build, and his weapon, seems a bit simple/boring, and the chest looks a bit odd without armor. Cool cape, though, and the color scheme is pretty nice.

-Fenrakk is....strange. The color scheme is inconsistent, and he seems oddly flat, like someone stepped on him. The mouth is a nice touch, though, and I love the Skull Spider mask though I am biased.

Overall, I'd say 5/10. It's not awful, but it definitely needs a lot of work.

1 Like

Well the one reason why Vezon is small because of Vezon isn't half the size of Vezok so he kinda bigger than a Villager and Protector. The real reason why Fenrakk had a Skull Spider Mask because it's kinda the somewhere help with the silver regular CCBS Torso Armor.

I highly recommend photographing against a plain background. As it is, it's pretty difficult to see these MOCs.

That said, my biggest complaint that hasn't been stated is how Vezon's head sticks out so much (and how huge it is).

Edited title -legomaster

1 Like

Vezon feels too small.
Piraka should be about G2 Tahu sized, maybe a tad lankier.

Still a good effort.

It's adorable.

Everyone I got a small update about Vezon,he grew by switch the the small bone pieces with the large balljoint pieces. Pictures with be there on Monday. That is all.

1 Like

Well I can't wait to see them again. :smile: