G3 Civil War Set Concept: Ihu Attack Force

The Rahi are some pretty neat ideas. If you’re committed to the wolf, might I suggest that they be the G3 Kavinika? The smaller one works better I feel, but the large one is quite cool too.

The names I’m not sure on because I think that the cast are only using preexisting names at the moment. Regardless, that mammoth is really well done.

Ah, and @odnanref101993, technically the current lore probably wouldn’t allow any Rahi for Ihu if the Muaka are anything like G1, same for Oomatu’s Frost Beetles.

2 Likes

That’s not 10 dollars

A battle pack with 105 pieces, no stud launchers and generic minifigures with no hero characters or specialized printing required would fit into the $10-15 bracket perhaps more suitably into the $12 bracket. Bare in mind that this assessment is based upon looking at the retail prices of current and previous battle backs compared to their piece count, if you do a tad bit of research you’d see that 105 is a perfectly acceptable number for my proposed range, and TTV works under the assumption that 10 bricks is a dollar and minifigs if specialized can pump a price up.

So I guess you’re right, it’s $12.

This is what a $10 dollar set looks like in my country

HOLY QUADROLY! What country IS THIS?! That’s like three or four dollar in US

the most southern south of the south, the land of mountains and sea, the most seismic country

A.K.A. Chile

1 Like

Ahh, see that’s not a set it’s a polybag with 80 parts according to bricklink, I’m not sure how much poly bags retail for but your country is ripping you off mate!

1 Like

If you think that’s bad, you haven’t seen New Zealand.
Even taking our exchange rate into account, Glatorian were 25 bucks here as opposed to 13 in the US.

2 Likes

I’m an Aussie and I’m heading back there so… High prices are coming.

But honestly, I bought most of the Toa masters and protectors travelling in Aussie airports so at least I got them slightly cheaper.

Ouch.

1 Like

Unlike you guys, I didn’t get into Bionicle G2 until the years it was originally supposed to end, so I only own Onua Master, Umarak the Hunter, Uxar, and Skull Basher. :cry:

1 Like

Not a bad collection by any means though.

2 Likes

Yeah, they all kind of match with each other in some way

lucky, my country didn’t even get wave 2 of 2015, i was lucky to get the protector of stone

2 Likes

Yeah, we didn’t get the final wave in NZ. I ended up getting them when I was lucky enough to go to LA on holiday.

1 Like

I got a few from 2016 in Europe but I didn’t get any from wave 2.

1 Like

Agreed. We need renders for bricklink so that we can be more involved as fans.

1 Like

These renders are old but all parts are available in stud.io. I don’t post my content to bricklink though, typically just to my social media platforms.

1 Like

Even the masks and body prints?

There are no custom parts or prints used in the builds you see here.

1 Like