Gahkahn: Spirit of Psionics G3 (Non-Canon)

Sex: Male

“When I met Tren Krom he didn’t drive me mad, instead, he allowed me to see both sides of a conflict, and in doing so, I saw that both were wrong, and neither side should win.”~Gahkahn to the Villager Gavan

A non-canon addition to the Brickonicle.
Age (Years 1-3): Non-Applicable
Element: Psionics
Region: Non-Applicable
Attributes (Maximum of 10)
Strength: 9
Toughness: 9
Agility: 8
Mind: 10
Primary Occupation: Spirit of the Mind
Tool(s): Cape, Dual Kodachis
G1 Mask: Kakama
Personality: Thoughtful, Criptic, Mysterious
Description: Gahkahn is a mysterious and benevolent/malevolent Spirit of the Mind
Background: Gahkahn was born to in the first days of Artakha when he was approached by a Mysterious blue entity. The entity was dyeing and passed it’s power to Gahkahn, giving him the ability to open portals through time and space along with great control over Psionics. His thoughts over the known universe sway depending on his own unstable mind. He can never decide which side to be on and most times will saty out of conflict altogether. He was an intelligent being before coming face to face with Tren Krom, driving him somewhat mad. He does not see it as madness, and instead, as perfect sanity, which all others lack.
Year 1:Gone exploring his powers
Year 2: During the Artakhan civil war, Gahkahn remained in the shadows, lightly swaying the thoughts and minds of the villagers.
Abilities and Traits: Gahkahn has the ability to manipulate peoples minds and thoughts.

All story aside I decided to make a quick piece of art based on my G2 self moc and adapted his story to G3, I may do this with me G1 self moc, but I’m not sure. I’m currently moving so I’ll post pictures of the real life moc some time in November. All feedback is appreciated.
The Original

23 Likes

I love the design for this MOC

1 Like

Thanks, I used your template for character information.

1 Like

I really like how you’ve added a quote for your character, and I’m adding that to my template for future MOCs!

1 Like

Well thanks, I’m glad you liked it.

1 Like

I love the Minifigure but it reminds me too much of pohatu, which isn’t your fault. my problem with g3 beings system is everyone will look the same. Anyway this is a very interesting character.

1 Like

That’s something I can agree with. I see that gold is the primary color, while blue is being used as the secondary (via patterning). What if blue was the primary, and gold was the secondary? That could help distinguish Gahkahn from Pohatu’s design by a lot.

1 Like

Yeah, that was what bugged me to, but hey, I tries to give him more Kopaka then Pohatu.

1 Like

I think it’s because you don’t have any details that weren’t already in Pohatu and Kopaka. You have a recolored Kopaka body with a recolored Pohatu head. If you include a few new details of your own design (weapons, accessories, etc.), then it will take on its own personality, and differentiate it from the canon toa.

1 Like

@UltimateMustacheX The similarities have somewhat of a story importance, as he is not a Toa, this is the form which his mind gave him when he was transformed. I’ll probably work more on revamping this art piece later, this only took me a half an hour to do.

Also, I’ll ad the duel Katanas in the Redone version

@Bokarda I took your advice, what do you think?

For G3 I could definitely make that change, I’ll try it today.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Definitely helps distinguish him from Pohatu, and I love the katanas on his back!

Man, I just realized how messy that is.

1 Like

Look at his swords, it would be more accurate to call them Kodachis. Katanas aren’t meant to be dual-wielded symmetrically and they have a slightly different shape.

Signed, an insufferable pedant

1 Like

Thanks, I just based them off of the Lego Katana, a name change is on the way.

1 Like