Galaxy Squad Attack Drones

Well, with the “war” getting out of hand, the Galaxy Squad was sent to intervene with their new B.A.T.s: Bug Assault Titans. These mechs are made in two variants: The Arctic front edition, with a heavy cannon and an Ice blade, as well as heavy armor. Then there is the Appalachia Special variant: Armed with electrified knuckle dusters, it is built for speed and close combat with large beings, especially the Insectoids. Unfortunately, they barely escaped being arrested for war crimes by both sides, who allege that third-party interventions break the honor code of the Bat Wars. These mechs are currently in possession of both the bats and the bugs, both of whom have yet to understand the advanced technology needed to build such Titanic machines.

Just to clarify, these are for Galaxy Squad, not the Bat Wars. I did, however, base the design off of the bats, though the armor was based on the Mites armor styles.

12 Likes

It’s kinda weird to see the two sides of a war fused together but neat builds nonetheless

1 Like

Yes. I am attempting to stay neutral by making tech for both sides. I hope this doesn’t sound evil, but the best way to stay on top in this conflict is to use the best of both sides and sell it to each. You make money and lose many enemies that way.

1 Like

Very nice

I like their weapons

Thank you! My inspiration for the Ice blade was Brutaka’s sword. It’s a particularly deadly weapon, if you can avoid the blades on the backswing.

1 Like

'yknow, until you end up needing to pick a side to ensure you get paid…

*cough cough America during WWI

neat moc though, and now I wanna try my hand at galaxy squad constraction, though it probably wont go too well given my parts pool

1 Like

nice builds, i think that the green one should have fingers/claws though

I would have given it some better hands, and the same feet as the white one, but I only have 2 of those feet, and not enough robot arm pieces.