Galaxy Squad Insectoids

I love the different directions you took each one in. Now, space marines and robots when?/s

4 Likes

Cool, nice to see galaxy squad get some love. Now where’s Chima

1 Like

They look very insectoid to me, nice job. Also your art style really works for these ones.

1 Like

Always loved the Galaxy Squad alien designs, this artwork is a really great style of them

(Although in terms of the minifigs themselves, my favorite Lego alien design is still Life on Mars)

1 Like

the boys when I eat the last pringle in the can

3 Likes

I already drew the LOM Martians here:

I’m aiming to draw basically every Lego alien by the end of this, but I having a bit of trouble with the heads for the Mars Mission ‘jelly’ aliens.

2 Likes

what about the ones from Alien Conquest?

1 Like

Of course. And all the Space Police III ones.

1 Like

Wow, I love those. I think Life on Mars is my favorite Lego theme (besides Bionicle) so it’s really cool to see them in that style

So by every Lego Alien…did you also draw the Lego UFO ppl?

2 Likes

this is a concept i like
and i ain’t talking about the lego ones

1 Like

Pretty good drawings, and I agree that these are the best LEGO alien designs. Almost…

I hope you’re drawing the Alien Commanders from Mars Mission too. Those are the best aliens, to me.

1 Like

good bug

very nice

1 Like

I know this is my own topic but I’m going to say very good anyway

7 Likes

you really want master don’t you

4 Likes

he’s trying to speedrun master

3 Likes

Self-accolades tend to be the only accolades you can certainly trust to get you somewhere, after all, right? Right…?

4 Likes

Wonder if anyone noticed the UFO that featured on a shield power in Nexo Knights… It was from one of the alien themes. And, actually, it formed the theme’s logo!

2 Likes

first off I love These and your style in general really, sort of remind me of Transformers Animated and the 2015 Bionicle Flash Animations! it’s weird how only now I’m starting love these Bugs (thanks too Nick on Planet Ripple

and 2nd off

WAIT WHAT??? Do show and Tell!

1 Like

Cosmic Invasion

And for the theme logo:

1 Like

I mean…

That ufo looks pretty generic-looking in both cases. I wouldn’t say they’re meant to be one and the same outside of sharing similar colors. In fact, you can image search ufo icon or ufo vector and get a lot of lookalikes to both designs.

3 Likes