Galbator, Toa of Cybernetics (BIONICLE MOC)

They are not double jointed. They use those friction adder pieces introduced in Hero Factory. I couldn’t find a way to make them double jointed whitout making it lock even more awkward.

That’s not really double jointed…

1 Like

To me, the shoulders look good there. Just full out the gaps under nead and above, maybe add some technic, and it’s good to go!

I just said that.

think he meant double jointed like this…

Are you saying that a spirit isn’t a sort of being?

No I’m saying that the great spirit Mata nui and the Great beings are different characters.
The great beings made Mata nui…

Siz, as far as I remember Cyborg is basicaly robot with some leftover human bits (people commonly say that Darth Vader is cyborg, evantho he is basicaly Anakin with Prothesis lower body and Life support)

2 Likes

er… no I mean those blocky technic pieces, not visorak spikes…

@Creep true, but this guy, along with other bionicle cyborg mocs, are essentially bionicles with more artificial bits(despite bionicle characters before 2009 being mostly inorganic)

Wait I thought it was said that like more than 50% of Darth Vader’s body was robotic, Wouldn’t that be enough robot to warrant being a cyborg?

1 Like

I never knew that😳

Darth vader only lost stuff just mid/under the thighs and both his lower arms…

Technicaly thats enaugh, yet actual cyborg is something like “Robocop” (something more of rebooted version)

1 Like

Well I think it’s safe to say that laying on burning hot coals and being set on fire might also cause damage to other parts of his body, E.G.: Maybe boiling his insides?

Robocop:
Got horribly burnt and lost most of his limbs and then was put into a robotic suit that also contained prosthetic limbs.

Anikin:
Got horribly burnt and lost most of his limbs and then was put into a robotic suit that also contained prosthetic limbs.

I really don’t see a difference.
(We should get back on topic and make this debate it’s own topic)

1 Like

Cough… rebooted Robocop has NO limbs… just watch the movie, its kinnda good + you will see what I mean

On the topic:
I suppose you could add some colour (since silver and black is boring to look at) and change Avokhii to other mask :?

1 Like

I watched it when it came out. I forgot about that :stuck_out_tongue:

ye. Avohkiis tend to be overused for self-mocs or powerful characters. Do you have Hydraxon or maybe a silver 2001 Mata Mask? Maybe add a pinch of some color, maybe red or green?

1 Like

I do have Hydraxon.

try that on, maybe it works?

I don’t know. I’m not really a big fan of that mask, and I don’t know why.