Gali GWP MOC Contest Entry: The Toa Mata (and some extra heroes...)

Well it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted here on the boards. So with the new contests might as well enter in these guys that I’ve had built for quite a while now.

Each of these fellas are built with existing pieces are colors whose file can be found right here. However the turaga/matoran aren’t in there, maybe eventually I’ll make their files public too. (Also big shoutout to ghost_hunter_gunn on Insta for the turaga inspiration!)

35 Likes

All well done, but I am especially impressed with Turaga Nuju’s Matatu. Instantly recognizable!

EKnight

4 Likes

I really like these, it may be my favorite Taka! By chance, do you think you might make individual versions of the io files?

4 Likes

ah neat, these all look really great!

4 Likes

The Toa we’ve seen before in many different ways, but I like how some of these masks are done.

I especially love the Turaga, though! So much charm, and I love how you translated the Technic beams from the original set into an actual robe shape here! Very cool!

5 Likes

The Turaga are spot-on!

4 Likes

These mocs are amazing!! By far the best brick-built representations of the Matoran and Turaga I’ve seen, all of them are quite accurate. Really nice colors and shaping too. Awesome job!

3 Likes

why do they look better without mask prints? super cool build! love the build for the turaga

5 Likes

The modded ankles are nice

5 Likes

I love the Turaga

3 Likes