Game: Illumakuta Roleplay Fanfic

Sir, TTMAK Mech at the the gates… The problem is, it has a cloaking device in use currently, and we can’t track it.

I turned Kiryu in the Steel Spartan’s direction.
“Anything I can do, Sir?” I asked.

1 Like

“Give me a minute.” I say, and activate my infrared tracker.

I take a look around, and notice a small blip in front of what would be the gate.

“How big is this mech?” I ask.

I, the Mech expert, appear out of nowhere and respond to Sammy’s question.
Kyoryu: That’s a Jaeger-class Titan mech. Approximately 15 meters. No one knows why, but the more you use it, the smaller it gets!

I slowly enter my mech, Crimson Crusader, and start looking for the enemy with my thermal vision and hidden cameras I hid everywhere when no one was looking

(Onscreen inside enemy mech)

1 Like

potay8o arrives on the scene
pyrite potato here…whats happening?

“Not really sure,” I replied, “Myself, Steel Spartan, The Metal Marker, Diamond Drunk, and Crimson crusader are trying to find a Mech, the Time-Traveling-Muaka-Applego-Knoogleblocks-Mech, to be specific. It grows smaller every time it’s used, and it has a cloaking device, which it is employing to a very effective degree.”

“Oh, the cloaking? I can handle that.” I reply. I toss an emp blast and it reveals the mech, weapons ready, about to attack.

I ready my flamethrower.

Kiryu’s eyes began to glow red as it turned towards the TTMAKM and readied its Maser attack.
“Well then,” I said switching to a Dalek voice, “It will be EXTERMINATED!”
Kiryu fired its duel-mouth masers as he approached the TTMAKM.

1 Like

All of a sudden a better deal than what these Illumakuta schmucks are offering comes up, “Farewell,” I say to all of my former comrades, “When next we meet, 'twill be as enemies.” I take Kiryu and leave for greener pastures.

1 Like

I follow while riding Deinochaser.

I think the main thing here is that this has to be taken seriously; I like the idea of it, but there’s no defined rules and because of that there’s this air of “anything goes”. I’ll put this back in the game topic (roleplay should be more serious stuff) and I’ll let this one continue, but I think we might have too much of these. We’ll see.

The question is, can te Illumakuta’s bribery get them so far? >=(

It can.

@JMP

The engines of a motorcycle are heard near the base. Soon a figure with a black trenchcoat, 2 swords, a shovel and shades arrives, the engines of his bike dying down as he sets the kickstand and stands

“Hello? Anyone there?” He yelled from the hill of the dirty base