Q

5 Likes

Sinister Awesomeness.

2 Likes

Crocibacon. Nuff’ said.

1 Like

Name (first and last): Darude Sandstorm

2 Likes

Well, this is awkward. For one, I posting this near midnight. Also, I have a 4 way tie!

Woolie the Pie Stealer @Lewch
Lerroy Jenkins @RECspiriah
Sinister Awesomeness @DarkTakanuva
Darude Sandstorm @codenamelego39

Tomorrow, hopefully at an earlier time, I will post which of these four wins. You can help me decide by voting here: Straw Poll
Thanks @Booster_Gold

3 Likes

Wouldn’t a straw poll be easier, since it counts as multiple votes from one person if they click on it again and again.

1 Like

We FINALLY have a winner:WOOLIE THE PIE STEALER
GG @Lewch

Alright, now the story can begin.

Within the years of the Attack On New York, the mutant population was extreminated by local police and the National Guard. The humans who were bitten and mutated were sent to a quarintined part of the city. What was owns Queens is now known as Area Q. Thousands of mutated humans take refuge there, and hope one day, they will be saved from their horrible city.
Gui was only ten when she was bitten by one of those things. It was as small as a baseball, but it had infected her with the mutation, now known as Steve Syndrome, after it’s supposed creator, a teenager named Steve. This smaller mutant was different from the rest. The others had green eyes that would turn red when threatened. This one however, had blue eyes. After it bite her, it hid in her backpack. Gui searched for it, but soon felt dizzy and passed out. When she awoke, she was in the back of a truck with many others. They were all covered in scales and spikes. She as well had a mutated left leg, where the mutant had bit her. When the truck stopped, soldiers swung open the doors and pointed their guns at them. Everyone ducked in panic, except one brave young man. He stepped forward and off the truck. The soldiers watched him guns aimed at his head as he walked toward the gated to Area Q. Once in front of the gates, he stopped and turned. Claws shot out of his mutated hand, and he lashed out at one of the soldiers. The man stabbed him in the chest, and the other sprayed bullets into him. He then knelt by his friend and pressed down on his earpiece. Someone must have been talking to him due to his nodding. The soldier then stood up and aimed his gun at Gui and the others. Bullets went flying into all of the mutants, killing them instantly. Luckily, Gui was much shorter than the others, so none of the bullets hit her. Suddenly, a man’s corpse landed on top of her, knocking her against the hard, metallic floor. The bullets stopped. The soldier began talking.
“Enemy has been neutralized. No survivors. Rogers is a goner, sir,” he paused for a second, “Yes sir.” the soldier stepped into the truck to inspect the body, unknowing of the fact that Gui was still alive.

WHAT SHALL SHE DO?

1. Get off the floor and confront the soldier.
  2. Stay hidden.
4 Likes

[Insert loud celebratory screaming here]

Go for option 2.

2 Likes

I vote 2.
It’s not worth it.