GAME: Legend Of Steve: Text-Based Forum Adventure

Go left.

:scream_cat:
visits Story of Steve
wonders why @MiraculousPrime isn’t a Master yet
scrolls to the decision
Here is what happened: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/game-story-of-steve-text-based-forum-adventure/6555/208
Go left.
Potentially rediscover Steve.
Potentially find out he is Steve.

Go left

Let’s go left.

I change my vote to left.

VOTE 1 WINS
The mutant decided to head left. It continued on into the darkness, barely able to see, even with night vision. The tunnel wall had more cracks and scratches in it than before, making it difficult to traverse. He took one step, and nearly fell into the dirty water below. This made him walk slower, making sure he didn’t get soaked in the disgusting sludge.
As he continued, he noticed a blue light flickering from out of a grate. Unfortunately, it was on the other side of the tunnel. The small mutant climbed up onto the ceiling. With each step, he dug a claw deep into the concrete, making sure he was secure. He was almost across when he heard a humming from the other side of the grate. Then, he heard another bang. Something was guiding him to it. The soon reached the grate, and clawed at the rusted metal until it broke into tiny pieces. The mutant climbed into the passage, this time unable to dodge the water. His claws turned a disgusting black, but he barely noticed. He had no control over his body anymore. Something was pulling him in. Once on the other side. The flickering light stopped. The humming noise went away as another bang came from on of the machines. He climbed on top of it, and the console illuminated with an array of different colored buttons. They all flashed on, then immediately off. All but two. One was green. The other was red.

WHAT SHALL HE DO?

1. Press the green button
  2. Press the red button
    Hint: One of them will end the story now, so choose wisely.

Red sounds good, I vote 1…

Green means go. Red means stop. At least in traffic. So I vote 1. Press the green button.

The red button
Nothing can possibly go wrong

I go for the green button

So.
As per cliche, red buttons mean explosions.
Knowing Marendex, green buttons mean explosions! /s

I opt out of this round. I’ll give info. If we all die, It’s your fault.

I vote for green button.

VOTE 1 WINS

The mutant smashed the green button, causing it to blink. A ball of green energy illuminated the entire room. It pulled the mutant toward it, and in fear, he tried to fight back. This only caused it to pull harder. The mutant gave in unable to resist any longer, and flew into the orb. Energy surged through his body, changing it. The ball immediately went out, and he fell to the floor. Instead of landing on claws, he fell to his knees and hands. He examined his new body. He was a lizard-like creature with razor sharp claws, massive teeth, and scaly skin. A name appeared in his head. Steve. He had no idea what it meant, but he knew it was his. Steve got to his feet, stumbling. He was not used to standing on two legs. He looked at his palms. Green energy made them glow. An orb of light, similar to the one before appeared in his hand. The room was again lit with green. He noticed a large switch on the wall. Steve grabbed hold of the handle and pulled it up. All of the machines lit up and made beeping sounds. Just then, he heard another bang, and walked towards one of the walls. Steve peeled off the metal plate, revealing a small green eyed mutant on top of a little box. The creature stomped on it, causing a loud bang. He reached out, and it bit his hand. Steve was then assaulted with memories of his former self, and a young woman. He had been a young student until he was bitten by a mutant, and turned into a murderous creature who turned many people into like him. One was a young girl who he had bitten as a mutant, and had led a rebellion, which had fallen. Steve now knew what he had to do, but didn’t know where to start.

WHAT SHALL HE DO?
Tell me what you want Steve to do next in the story. Remember, his goal is to destroy Woolie and the rest of the military to save the mutated population, so please don’t make it absurd. Also, I will put my favorite 5 into a strawpoll for you guys to vote on.

Gather a new army from the shadows, and gain Intel on what’s gone on in the meantime.

I think he should look into his past, see what mistakes Gui made and using that knowledge, and do some surveillance and see what weaknesses Woolie has, and finally, create another resistance that will be able to bring Woolie down

A) codename’s idea, or,
B) get in touch with a member of mutated population and plan out stuff.

1 Like

Run away and do a thing…

@TFM101 I don’t really understand A.
Anyways, here’s the Strawpoll

What I meant was doing this:

When I said this:

Oh ok.

@codenamelego39 GG, M8
Steve closed his eyes, thinking back to his past life. He watched a Gui drove away from a gigantic machine. It fired rockets and bullets at her, damaging the vehicle she was in. The stomping robot towered over the small truck. He examined the robot. It had a smiley face painted on it’s head, and the words “pie stealer” on it’s chest. It had very heavy armor, making Woolie nearly invincible. Steve opened his eyes and immediately exited the sewers. On the surface, he encountered a group of soldiers. If he was to stand any chance against Woolie, he’d need an army, and this would be a good start.

WHAT SHALL HE DO?

1. Knock the soldiers out.
  2. Kill the soldiers.