(GAME) Resume Padding

My calm nature amid a crisis has undoubtedly saved countless lives, and an even greater number of casualties.

I never sneeze just once.

3 Likes

when the time comes, i never unleash forceful, slimey, cold wind from mine nostrils only once, there is always a second green lightning strike.

I make people laugh sometimes.

I construct the most exquisite combinations of vocal pitches that can cause other beings like myself to release a pitch that signifies a chemical reaction in their cranium that causes certain emotions.

I made ramen last night

1 Like

I heated a heating device to produce heat which heated a vessel of some form containing water and a wheat-related dish to cook a dish involving water and wheat last night

I am a fan of games’n’such

2 Likes

Don’t hire me.

I work at the library.

1 Like

I make my living funds by being employed at a large place where sacred, beloved, items forged of paper are kept.

I think THE SKELETON APPEARS is the best meme of this month.

1 Like

I am a fan of games’n’such.

I build with LEGO.

3 Likes

I use a diverse range of interlocking plastic pieces of various shapes, colours and sizes to construct intricate and functional models; enhancing my knowledge of physical concepts such as structures and mechanisms.

I ate a slice of bread.

3 Likes

Using various capitalist forms of societal distribution of goods and services, I acquired the germed, baked form of beaten wheat, having been previously introduced to fungus supplied with a noteworthy supply of addictive substance to increase its rate of expansion. Having completed the transaction of paper currency for such a ware, I used a knife to separate a small and geometrically precise portion of the substance before devouring it, which is considered the ultimate purpose of such a creation.

I write The Book of Dreams.

4 Likes

I am Ghid.

I got out of bed today.

I have the mental willpower and shear physical fortitude to leverage my own weight off a sink-sand like surface whilst my bodies computing center is only partly in its daytime state.

Dang I should get out of bed

I draw…sometimes

4 Likes

Sparingly, I move my hand, holding a graphite-tip wooden drawing untensil, across a wood-based material that is white. I create patterns and pictures with it.

I read books a lot.

Often on a midnight dreary
I ponder the query,
Of how many more volumes of yore I can ponder
I devour these books whilst ever near to napping
And then came a tapping
A tap, tap, tapping of my finger on the kindle screen
Curse Bezo’s infernal machine!

For the particular book I was looking for,
And the contained knowledge of yore

Was locked behind a flat black screen,
With the words from the cursed machine,

Battery at zero percent.

So rather, I lit a light and returned to reread,
Another paperback, another hardcover again,
until I was nodding,
Nearly napping,
and soon came a tapping…

I can drive a car

3 Likes

I can successfully operate a complicated metal vehicle that uses tiny explosions to propel itself. I can do this without causing injury to myself or others.

I ate a cookie today.

I consumed a total of 230 calories while staring at a flat device that gives me the power to read any writing that exists on this planet.

I finished eating my homework.

2 Likes

I go beyond compulsory learning hours to consume additional wisdom, bringing words into my head, bolstering my intellectual nutrition. Only just now in this instance of time have I finished such daily study and digesting of such knowledge.

I love tabrick

1 Like

What is tabrick

I made a classic style @Ghid

1 Like

Through rigorous hours of training and dedication I have reached a level of adherence to the principles of Ghid strong enough to construct a vessel for him to inhabit as a token of my allegiance to his all-seeing eyes. I seek to present such an offering to him in its own topic that he might bear witness to my handiwork and bless me with his fave.

I write the Bo_ series on TTV.

1 Like

I wrote an insanely good book series.

I 3d printed classic tahu.

1 Like

I masterfully sculpted a commemorative piece that is memento of a line of action figures created by a privately-owned danish company in a 3-D software. I then inspected the program and devised a way to bring this file into the physical world. After connecting the computing device to a machine that can spew out plastic, I waited until my creation was brought into the world.

I brush my teeth with Colgate toothpaste.

2 Likes