Game/RP: Never-Ending Adventure (FINISHED)

Everyone’s heads light on fire upon seeing Lelouch naked.

Everyone execpt the fangirls…

1 Like

Horribad has yet to answer my question. I smack him with my banjo, causing him to turn into a pile of oats. I then turn to Lelouch and ask: “Do you wish to continue: Yes, or no?”

Yes, but only if you rap with the banjo playing

Are you implying I sing Drop it like it’s Hot whilst playing my banjo? Or I cease the banjo playing?

I request you play intergalactic by beastie boys with a banjo

1 Like

As I play Intergalactic, a portal to another planet opens up. “Do you wish to enter: Yes, or no?”

What planet?
It better not be Freiza planet #419.
Not after it’s species miraculously repopulated.
I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!

1 Like

We land on Zebes. My Banjo is stolen by Ridley. Should we go get it back? Because, you know, I hate the banjo.

We have to get it back. I need it for wood to turn Ridley into a kite

I summon my Mecha, the Nitrogen Nightmare, and we fly after Ridley. I then ponder to myself “It seems that two beings have been controlling these events. Is there anyone else out there?”

Meanwhile, the faction war is still going on. I continue my plot to kill the new greatest threat to FCP, Mace Windu.

I also buy an Air Conditioner for FCP HQ, cause it’s bloody hot in here.

1 Like

The other members of FCP proceed to go to Shadezy’s house to play some Mario Kart while the others fly towards Ridley and Sammy goes to kill Mace Windu.

Potay8o still hasn’t done anything.

1 Like

I steal the banjo back! Huzzah! That’s when Kermit the Frog arrives.

That’s cause his faction rules Somalia, and no one wants anything to do with Somalia.

Weiss beats Shadezy at Mario Kart.

Shadezy is embarrassed.

1 Like

Kermit and I enter Shadezy’s house. I then proceed to search for the nearest wall outlet to plug the Nitrogen Nightmare into! seeing as it’s battery is nearly dead.

Mace Windu has mysteriously vanished. Wonder why. Hehe…

I join in the Mario Cart fun. I play as Luigi. Or Link if this is with the fall 2014 DLC.

Shadezy, Pakuru, and Weiss proceed to leave for the pool, with everyone else beginning to play Halo.

I take some JaAM from the fridge. Glancing at it, I throw it at the nearest yellow kid appeal character nearby. It was Armada Hot Shot. “Dangit, this always happens” I mutter to myself.