Kyoryu: What?!
Ruby: What’s that on your ankle?
Weiss: A… a recorder?
The guilty feeling returns to Kyoryu’s eyes.
Kyoryu: Konalouch must have attached it to me when I was under the influence of his Geass.
Ruby: Well, don’t feel guilty about it. You were under his control.
Ruby destroys the recorder and plants a kiss on Kyoryu’s cheek.
Kyoryu smiles.
Kyoryu: We know what must be done, guys! To the Hype Zords!
Pakuru’s soul separates itself from Dekura, and transforms back to Pakuru.
“AWWWWH YEAH, LET’S DO THIS, GUYS!”- exclaims Pakuru, laughing hysterically and violently flexing his muscles. He jumps out of the Hype SPACESHIP, and jumps up the yell, landing on one of the Spess Marines’ ships, and hijacks it.
Pakuru’s theme plays in the background as he does all this:
JMP appears suddenly on the Hype spaceship’s hull with a bandana, 2 SMGs and a space breather
“I might’ve been left behind, but I will not be defeated!”
He then calls in a bunch of Gundams, Several Evas,Boba Fett, several Mechs from Code Geass and a lego Republic cruiser for backup before aiming the ARK cannon from Sonic Adventure 2 at Lelouch
“I will make sure noone gets out alive to tell of this whole dang adventure!” He says, flying to the void ontop of them
“Eliminate all who oppose us, MEIN ARMADA!” JMP says, now glowing green with green flames and becoming SHIN JMP
After some fighting, the Hype Zords combine to create the Hype Megazord.
Hype Zyudenryu = Torso
Hype Train = Right arm
Hype Plane = Helmet
Hype Car = Right leg
Hype Sub = Left leg
Hype Tank = Left arm
Hype SPACESHIP = Jetpack
Kyoryu, Shadezy, Sammy, Ruby, Weiss, and Omega Tahu (with new golden hype armor): Hype Megazord ready! ALL ABOARD!
The Hype Megazord slams a hole into Lelouch’s ship. The Rangers get inside.
Omega Tahu and Dekura fight the Sand Tarakava, Sammy fights the Merines, and Kyoryu goes to rescue Ruby. Shadezy and Weiss chase Kyoryu, trying to tell him it’s a trap, but Kyoryu doesn’t listen and rushes after the shadow carrying Ruby, in full on Carnival mode. The shadow reveals itself to be Weiss from an alternate universe where Whiterose is canon. Kyoryu, Shadezy, and Weiss fight Whiterose AU Weiss.
Suddenly, while everyone’s destracted, Several of the mechs are destroyed, and the whole area is surounded by hordes of Evil Megazords and Dark Takanuvas, lead by Makuta Tridax
“Master Lelouch, I have come to save you from your fate!” He says as he summons shadow versions of the team on Hype Megazord, and pitting them against each other. Shin JMP soon insults Lelouch to attract his attention as he flies to Lelouch in a ship, which turns into Metroplex from TFFoC
“Let’s do dis!”
Meanwhile in the mech, during the battle, the corpse of Ruby is thrown from a balcony, surprising everyone as a black and purple power ranger comes
“Kyoryu! We shall have a duel, If I win, Ruby stays dead, if you win, She shall live and I shall recreate the hype megazord!”
Kyoryu rushes at him “It’s on!”
Suddenly Weiss gets impaled and taken by the Evil squid!
Black and purple Ranger suddenly uses lightning to shock Shadezy, paralyzing him for a moment, before going all-out duel, untill he cuts off Kyoryu’s arm of
Kyoryu: Dangit!
The Black and purple ranger gloats at Kyoryu “You’re master never told you the truth of your father” He said, before removing his helmet
“I am your father!”
Meanwhile JMP continues destroying the army, while a shadowy figure sneaks off with Lelouch
Kyoryu: THAT’S NOT TRUE! YOU… YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE MAIN ANTAGONIST, KONALOUCH! DON’T BELIEVE HIM, SHADEZY!
Kyoryu and Shadezy cross lightsabers once more.
Shadezy: How could you?! I thought… I thought we were FRIENDS!
Kyoryu: CAN’T YOU SEE?! HE’S USING THE GEASS ON YOU, TOO!
Shadezy: Lies, lies, lies, lies, LIES!
Kyoryu: SNAP OUTTA IT!
Shadezy: Outta what? How am I supposed to trust you after THAT?!
Suddenly Kyoryu’s dad/Black and purple ranger is fused to Krika’s mask and fades out of reality. Then, An evil version of Shadezy appears to kill the original, but is cut down by the one-armed Kyoryu. Suddenly, Future JMP and the time travelling Muaka appear as reinforcements inside, who destroy the Rahi. However, it appears Omega Tahi was stripped and just became Tahu Mata.
In Space, Lelouch, without his Gease, is stabbed from behind by the shadowy being, who is revealed to be a white haired guy named Derkayes
“Thanks” He says, before Gauging one of Lelouch’s eyes out and pushing him and taking what ever crystals he had
“But you’ve done enough” He says as he reveals he had most of the crystals. Soon Derkayes flies off before anyone could chase him, and soon Ruby is revived into a zombie which floats out to space
LELOUCH ACTIVATES HIS TRAP CARD, MAGIC CARD, AND ALUCARD! SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT!
Effects: Lelouch cannot be directly attacked until he posts twice.
L: You fool, hehehe
L: Those weren’t the crystals…
Derkayes Curses “Welp, more crystals to hunt” He says, taking the crystals he had with him
In the Black hole, which has shrunken, A giant Monster appears and starts destroying Lelouch’s ship, As the Ship rumbles, Future JMP uses an Olmak to teleport everyone, even zombie Ruby out of there and onto a base in Canada
F. JMP: I have come to help you from a future where Lelouch rules, but it seems it has changed. He says as they have Lelouch on life support in a hospital Anyway, I know where some of the crystals are
Everyone: Where?
F.JMP: points to Zombie Ruby, who is chained up In her gut
JMP: So we just cut her open?
F.JMP: Pretty Much. Or we can turn her back to normal THEN cut her open
Kyoryu gets the crystals. They were on the ship! The crystals are combined, and…
A Godly figure descends into the room.
Cliffhorse (with a Morgan Freeman voice): I now shall bring justice to evil. I shall give power to good. I shall revive the dead. And I WILL end this.
Cliffhorse destroys Lelouch’s army. Kyoryu’s arm regenerates. Ruby is un-zombie-ified and, along with Weiss, is revived. Kyoryu and Shadezy become kings of the Universe, with Ruby and Weiss as their queens. Lelouch is turned good by Cliffhorse. Everyone remembers their past lives, in the Universes that came before.
Kyoryu and Ruby get married and have a son, AbareGreen8311.
Shadezy and Weiss get married and have a daughter, Shiroi.
Guys, you do the other epilogues.
Also, that plays during the epilogue scene thingy.