Game: Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

@Enbeanie is one of santa’s elves

@rukah is Krampus

@Enbeanie is getting tired of replying to me on this topic.

@Rukah will never know that when he was a wee lad his eyes were comparable in size to that of a football, this naturally made him very good at popular children’s game “eyespy” from hit Netflix series Squid game season 2.

His eyes were so large that they upset nature’s balance and the RRR had to step in and replace said football eyes with much weaker marble eyes.

4 Likes

@N01inparticular is just @Ghid’s alternate personality

@Rukah was once king of Zidonia but lost their their throne to their evil alternate reality twin with a mustache and black gloves called Hakur.

1 Like

I shall reclaim my throne from that cheap copy one day
@Alucia used to be a tree but then they got splashed with some radioactive guacamole, which mutated them into what they are now.

1 Like

@Rukah is in fact the evil alternate reality twin. A freak warp storm had swapped him with Hakur in the distant past, resulting in the two having been brought up in incompatible laws of physics, resulting in Rukah having to bind themselves to a pair of reflector swords.

1 Like

Wait what? None of this makes any sense!
don’t worry that’s good

@Brickbot99 was forced to contain his brain inside a Tarduk helmet.

2 Likes

@Rukah owes me $5

1 Like

@seuss is hunting down the bionic clown masquerading as @Rukah

1 Like

@Enbeanie will never become a master

@Cordax will never become a master…again.

@Rukah ‘s posts always tell the truth

1 Like

wait, if that’s a lie, then that means I never lie, but if this topic is for lies, than how can I lie and thus fulfill the topic–

@cordaX eats turkeys for breakfast.

1 Like

@Rukah juggles ancient Aztec obsidian weapons as part of their act as beloved(in Ohio shutters) act as Bingo the clown!!

1 Like

@Brickbot99 is secretly the cha-cha slide guy!

1 Like

@coRdax was not secretly playing splatoon the whole time he was gone

@Rukah knows that I was actually playing animal crossing

3 Likes

@Cordax is twenty feet tall and does not actually live in micronicle

2 Likes