Game: The TTV Creepypasta

OOC: Why is this even called the TTV Creepypasta? So far, it had been the CHC Creepypasta.

1 Like

The ground shakes. Out from the ground, comes…

nGRAM

OOC:

@Helryx08 The community changes everything.

IC:

Then, Eljay enters the scene, holding a knife.

1 Like

OOC: Meh. Anyone and everyone can participate, it’s on their message boards, etc etc.

1 Like

nGram takes hold of potao with his dead cold hands…

“Its ngram, scrub. With a lowercase n.”- Kyoryu slices nGRAM in half with his Scythe of Canon, but he is revived and renamed to ngram.

ngram falls down onto the mask of mangosteen

Upon ngram’s impact, the Mask of Mangosteen reveals @Bionicle2015Informer to be Highly Suspect.

But then, @anon90160534 utilizes his Scythe of Canon to deem @DimentioNuva77 non-canon, so this post never happened.

3 Likes

OOC: Remember, this is a creepypasta.
Don’t include any of that never ending adventure crap on here.

5 Likes

Kyoryu summons the FCP Kyoryugers to the scene, and they morph, with Kyoryu’s theme playing in the background.

OOC: WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU

4 Likes

Kyoryu makes himself non-canon.

OOC: You happy now?

1 Like

OOC: new rule, kyoryu is hereby banished from this here topic

OOC: New rules.

1. No anime unless it is horror related
  2. No links to youtube videos unless horror related.
  3. No making things uncanon with some staff or whatever, or anything.
4 Likes

Um… So where exactly does the story stand right now?

1 Like

where OOC: reigns supreme I’m guessing

Suddenly, things began to take a turn for the worse, as our story shifts yet again, to @Nyran himself.

He sits alone, in his screen room, watching his multiple monitors as ngram makes an utter fool of himself.

“Yes,” He said with malice, "Soon, the world will be back under my careful control. And nothing, nothing, can stop me now.

Under his white face mask, @Nyran’s mechanical features twisted into something that might have resembled a smile to a different culture.

Today, he thought, today will be good day.

3 Likes

Ekorak rises from the ground, preparing to take vengeance on all who dare oppose the mighty Tuma salad

@Nyran hears knock on his door, he opens it to see @BioRaiders532 ders532 and @BeefJStag with Christmas gifts.

Fools…a simple act of kindness will be their destruction… Thingks @Nyran

Nyran opens his Christmas present from Beef, to find S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider Baron Suika arms! Nyran was delighted, extremely delighted! He now opens his present from Bioraiders, to see…a premium Bandai cosplay release of Kamen Rider Baron’s clothing…then a 3rd present was presented, it had read “Thank you for being a sour moderator :P” and inside it, was a custom Kamen Rider Nyran DX N Driver with all 5 orbs! Nyran put it on his pants, and played around with it for hours…then remembered his plan, he saw Bio and Beef gone…as he checked his CCTV…He sent Lime-Droids to follow them home…

Edited to fix the @command thing for Bioraiders. -Nyran

3 Likes

Meanwhile, Nyran hears a noisecoming from the inside of his bedroom…

He looks in his closet, and sees…
Irnakk!! :frowning:

Nyran scream in joy,“My son! You’re alive!”

2 Likes