{Game} You Decide Bobs Silly Adventures

Go with the heard
Wlamrat.

This one!

1 Like

Okay looks like I am ready to write the first part. The winner of the vote is the Bootleg Ridden Walmart, first suggested by @Gyro. Okay onto the story.

It was a big day for Bob, you see Bob had just won a considerable sum of money from an instant ■■■■■■■■■■ ticket. As any self respecting adult would e headed straight to his local Walmart for his assorted LEGO action figures. He walked into the Walmart and made his way to the section were his sweet prizes were. He saw the banner he was looking for and a smile cracked across his face. He reached out for a Bionicle set, he brought it up to his face and realized something was horribly wrong. The Logo was wrong, the colors were wrong, the pieces were wrong. It was a filthy bootleg, he threw it down and grabbed another. That went to the floor as well, Bob shrieked as he moved many fakes from shelf to ground. He was crying in a heap of cheap Chinese knockoffs. He felt a hand on his shoulder, flipping him over and lifting him up. Bob was silenced as he saw the figure who held him. It was…

Okay part one done. Now we have a new question: Who is the person who has grabbed Bob? (It can be almost anything you want, I shall try to work around it) The first five answer will go into the next vote, same rules as before, get creative.

6 Likes

The guy grabbing him should be Greg Farshtey

1 Like

The Bionicle Bootleg Supplier Manager

@Pot8o

I have been tagged
I don’t grab bob
I did nawt do it
I did nawt

5 Likes

Omega Tahu.

Bob’s evil twin, Bobert.

I vote that MaximumWarp steal Bob

(is that joke still in good taste?)

The person who lifted him up should be Barack Obama.

Scar, don’t flag this as political discussion. This is a joke, if you didn’t know.

1 Like

I believe all the options are in. We have:

1. Greg Farshtey.
  2. Bionicle Bootleg Supplier.
  3. @Pot8o and @MaximumWarp (Unless you object good sirs).
  4. Omega Tahu.
  5. Bobert, his evil twin.

6) Barack Obama

This time we have a special vote, were I combined two entries and added a secret number 6 option. Happy voting…

2 Likes

I vote #6.

1 Like

I vote 6

I vote 6.

I vote 6

I vote 6

I love how everyone is choosing #6 now. XD

It seems everyone wants that one to win.

(Oh, and I also vote 6)

2 Likes

Dude! You broke the post streak! If anything you should’ve voted twice instead; and saying something like “I vote 6” or something

/s

(I vote 6, again)

1 Like

Too late for adding sarcasm, I already edited the post. XD

(Still vote 6)

2 Likes