Gamma Onua

Onua’s ultimate form. His thighs are elephant bodies and his shoulders are galidor seats.

76 Likes

Wow bulky boi. My only issue is that those fingers are too skeletal for Onua’s size.

1 Like

I love all the nice part usages! Elephant bodies as upper legs? Galidor seats as shoulder armor? That’s genius!

3 Likes

Likus, once again wowing us once again with fantastic parts usage.

1 Like

For a sec, I thought you were making a joke about his size and not just explaining the build.

7 Likes

I really like the bulky design! Does it articulate well?

The arms articulate pretty well, the legs have less freedom of motion. The moc is really top heavy.

1 Like

Makes sense, still, really cool poseability.

I must disagree, I think they’re perfectly reminiscent of his claws, but upscaled.
I do have an issue with their angle, though – claws usually go outward from the wrist, not straight up. It might work it the claws were turned forward, rather than to the side.

1 Like

Reminds me of the Onua model from the famous, community-wide loved, best game of the year award-winning Mask of Light Bonkle game. He just looks so cleanly built, well-textured and proportioned. Nice job.

However, shame on you for no chainsaw swords, chainsaw swords are cool.

1 Like

Nice use of GALIDOR parts!

1 Like

Can you do gamma forms of the other five toa?

I’ve done all of them except Gali. They’re all posted on here and my flickr.

@Racie02 The astromech droid cylinders are his hands. He’s carrying his claws like they’re gardening rakes

1 Like

Step aside, Omega Tahu, the real being of “POWAAAHHHH!!!” is here.:+1:

This is a masterclass in MOC-building. The parts-usage, the shaping… everything. The only gripe I have is that there’s not enough black in the legs and forearms for me to really see it as Onua.

Also…

This is truly the best introduction you can have. “Behold, the mighty Gamma Onua! His thighs are elephant bodies and his shoulders are Galidor seats!”

1 Like