Gamma-Ray

A self-moc for one of the grooviest builders i know. Took heavy inspiration from @Gamma-Ray 's mocs ‘Gamma Dragon’ and an old moc named ‘Coeus’

Built for the 2018 Secret Santa Collab

60 Likes

AMAZING! I love the usage of the Takadox head for torso, and the skull spiders for torso as well, and shoulder armor! I like those headphones Is this a gamer?, and that blaster!

2 Likes

Looks fantastic! I think it would be better to point out something I don’t like, but I can’t even find one thing. I guess just that the only silver is the boots and the gun…

1 Like

Stunning excellence. So much character and style conveyed in this build. I also like the orange background. I don’t recall you using that before, but it looks great.

2 Likes

Hoo! That detail! 9.8/10

1 Like

That torso is stunning! Really, really well done!

1 Like

That’s some groovy parts usage.

2 Likes

Dang that sure is groovy. Torso and head designs are absolutely beautiful and holy cow that blaster is NUTS.

As others have mentioned the only issue I have is that the silver parts aren’t distributed very well, so the boots really break up the color scheme. Perhaps making the skull spiders on the shoulders silver would fix it, or finding some dark blue things to fit into the brain-attack torsos on the legs? Up to you.

Groovy/10

1 Like

I dont see why the boots being silver is an issue. If you wear say a blue ■■■■■ and tan pants, do you find people on the street saying that you should’ve made your pants blue as well? My thought process is that hes wearing big steel boots whereas the coat is made of a softer material

Zippity zoppity that gun looks…doppity?

1 Like

Very nice part usage!

1 Like

I love the headphones! the photography is good as well!

1 Like