Garama!

I haven’t built an all CCBS figure in a while. But after watching The Mandalorian yesterday, I was inspired to use these awesome red shoulders from the Praetorian Guard in a build. And well, they don’t really fit with Technic imo.

The name Garama means “the hot one” in Bengali. Thank you Google Translate.

Prisma

57 Likes

The weapons are definitely my favorite part. The design of the sword is very nice. I’ve done that myself due to Lego always releasing single edged or non symmetrical blades.

1 Like

very nice, especially those Praetorian guard pieces.

1 Like

Gosh this looks great. How did you attach the Furno torso?

1 Like

It’s a Ben 10 body. The axle of the Furno chest fits perfectly in the axle hole of the body.

1 Like

I gotchu bro

3 Likes

That shoulder/chest armor combo is S-tier.

1 Like

Very Nice use of the Pretorian Guard Shoulder armor and Furno Chest piece, it’s not often that I see those used. Also, love how you integrated the Trans-Red!

2 Likes

The Mata red with the trans-orange look surprisingly good here. The cannon is also a really cool part!

2 Likes

Thanks! I wish it was trans red. It’s really trans orange. It just looks red because of the lighting. Or my phone. One of those.

1 Like

Shiny!

1 Like

I love how the colors look in that way!

1 Like

I like this a lot, especially the chest piece. The shape is very neat! I think, from personal preference, longer limbs would work nicely.

1 Like