Garhert and his Cave Sloth

Garhert and his cave Sloth are the fastest messengers in Le-Koro, granted Garhert can actually keep the message in one piece. Something important I should mention is that the Cave Sloth in it’s own photo isnt wearing the saddle and I do encourage everyone to check out the full album at the bottom of the post as there’s a lot more images of the pair.

More images here Garhert and his Onu-Koro Cave Sloth - Album on Imgur

34 Likes

That “sloth” looks really nice and so does Garhert, their colorschemes are great

1 Like

The Sloth is reminiscent of 2001 Rahi, and Garhert is a simple build, but it works well.

1 Like

I’m glad it gave you vibes of the 2001 rahi as I was attempting to try a modernization of that style.

1 Like

I like it! Nice builds.

1 Like

I love the design of the Cave Sloth. It’s not every day you see someone make a BIONICLE sloth, but you pulled off the general silhouette well. The Matoran’s design is nice as well.

1 Like

I think if you switched out the hau for a more mechinal and less blocky mask like a pakari or something like that, it would look even better. It already looks boss though, i love the build

1 Like

The gold made on Garhert is a little weird, but he has a really cool build.

The cave sloth is AWESOME, I really like how his front arms are made.

1 Like

Garhert himself is a simple, but nice design. I do quite like the Cave Sloth, as it does give off some 2001 Rahi vibes whilst still being unique in its own way.

1 Like

Garhert is decently built but the Cave Sloth is more appealing.

1 Like

Dude that leg build for the sloth is pretty sweet.

1 Like