Garstang

Really love this moc. Just the simple addition of the jacket gives him so much extra personality. I think the only thing that bugs me here is the presentation.

so. much. depth of field.

It works in this photo since we’re supposed to be focused on the gun, but in photos like the superhero pose Its a bit headache-inducing.

Regardless, the MOC is really nice. He’s got some serious style.

1 Like

The torso feels a little on the long side to me personally. Otherwise this is some fantastic work, especially how well you got that leather jacket to fit on.

Oh, and that pistol design is nothing short of glorious.

1 Like

Thanks all for the continued positive feedback!

@CZQ I understand what you’re saying… normally I edit a few photos to make them look a bit cooler, guess I got carried away with this MOC in particular

This guy makes me think of Peter Quill for some reason…

3 Likes

Ah, children’s card games, the way real men settle a disagreement.

Oh wait back on topic…

Well, I do like how you gave him a bracelet. Adds character. I don’t see many Mocs with bracelets.

4 Likes

Now that I think about it, this is much more than “nice work”. It’s extremely well done. I love it

1 Like

I simply love this creation! The jacket does so much for an already great build.

Onvermel

1 Like

Holy Tammolly this is a truly great moc great name too

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I was not expecting such a great response… just a quick update, I edited a photo of this guy outside, and he also now has a proper logo similar to my own.

6 Likes

Now I wish that logo was behind the blue dish piece on his chest. That would look neato.

3 Likes

You’re not the only one

1 Like

Really getting an X9 from samurai jack vibe.
This is one of my favorite all around Mocs that I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

Ooh, spiffy :smiley:. The look of the MOC alone is great, but add the jacket, oh man :clap: :clap: .

1 Like

This, this is Ethan Hunt (main character from mission impossible)Costraction edition

Wow! This is a Super Cool MOC! Very good job! :+1:

This guy looks really techno and futuristic.