GBWC: Sunrise of the New Champion (RP Topic)

Harvey placed his GP base, ready to start.

Ready?" Raya smiled, both suits having been customized for speed in mind “of course. Luckily our team is good with speed.” She laughed, both girls setting their bases.

1 Like

Harvey looked around, somewhat nervously. His mind flashed to Lacey.
“What was she doing with that guy…? Are they… together?”

Nathan noticed a worried look on Harvey’s face. “Everything alright, bruv?” he asked.

“Hm? Oh. Yeah. Just thinking.”

“About what?” Nathan asked.

“Nothing that concerns you.”

“Yeah, sure whatever.” Nathan said indeffer about it. “However, a stressed out mind cannot fare well in battle, so watch your back out there.”

“I’m not stressed. Believe me.”

“Yeah, sure.” he said. “Name’s Nathan by the way.”

“Harvey.” Harvey replied.

“Team Heavy right?”

“Yep. You’re from Iron Blooded, yeah?”

“Yeah.” Nathan nods.

Harvey nodded.

Nathan sighed. “When will this battle start, the suspense is killing me.”

Harvey shrugged. “Beats me.”

Back at the dreadnought base laughter was rattling through the whole area. Naturally the only one not laughing was Dr Nolan.
“So-so I’ll go do the race” Zan was wheezing with laughter “In our slowest machine and just shoot things?!”

“Da, Da” chuckled Mr Iyankovich
The sound of pressurised gas releasing could be heard from Drahomir as he processed the stupidity of the plan formed by a bunch of grown men
“Right. I’ll just make sure the cannon is loaded” says Zan struggling to regain composure

Ryan continued working on Barbatos, finishim up the arms, forearms and hands and the upper leg and lower leg followed by the foot.

“Okay so that those have the ability to phuse with the particles, I need to work on the chest fast as possible.” he said as he did so.

Logan smirks as he was looking at his Qan T Aqua. “How much effort I put in to it, this was my second Gunpla after all.” he remarks to himself.

All Gunpla for Group 1 appear in a metal tunnel, four rows of lights, with an equal distance between them and illuminate the tunnel brightly. Spikes decorate the inside of the tunnel and look strong enough to destroy an incomer if thy go too fast. Holographic symbols appear in front of the gunpla, which spawned in an even line, with the faster gunpla starting. in the back.
@MichaelTheLightBringer, @meepinater, @Omega_Tahu, @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

1 Like