Gen 2 Rahkshi concept

It hangs off strangely and doesn’t cover the Kraata well, along with making it so that it doesn’t have eyes.

1 Like

Alright. So I see what you’re going for here, but I think you should use an actual Rahkshi head, and find another place to put the kraata. Am I spelling that right? If you can only do one though, you should move the kraata.

Some more variants would be cool too.

1 Like

It just don’t feel lizard like to me. It looks more like a worm.

1 Like

@runa I kinda purposely made it like that I it makes it so it can actually move at the neck. Not being able to put eyes there was kinda a side affect.
@MaximusPrime I wanted to use a skull spider to link it to g2 but it probably would work to move the kraata
@Zero I’ve always thought rahkshi were more worm like things because the outer armor is a transformed kraata so that’s probably why it looks more like a worm
@Khalsa721 I get what you mean
@JordanWill yah I guess it does look a little too humanoid, would making it slouch more help? And thanks!

1 Like

I personally feel like rahkshi look more like snakes.

You could use either of the following two blades if you add those two-direction axle holder parts, and possibly those tiny ratchets, too:

(It won’t load the second one right, but imagine the piece like a bigger version of this one.)

Sigh. What could have been. Great work, dude-bro-dude!

1 Like

Looks really good, but the lower body piece kind of bugs me, and I don’t know why.

1 Like

Would have liked to see you use the old gear function, maybe take a Uniter torso and flip it upside down so you could move the shoulders. I also think it’s a little bulky for a rakshi, but I really do like how it looks as an independent figure!

2 Likes