Gen2 Takua + vehicle

I had all of them at one point. They were freakin sweeeet

Love that Takua MOC c:

TAKAUA

TAKKKUAAAAA

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

TAKUA TAKUA TAKUA TAKUA TAKUA TAKKUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

WHO IS THIS TAKUA Anyway a Rejected Matoran Design? MK

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I love the way you made TAKUAAAAAAAAA! Sorry had to, but seriously, I love the design of the body, and would totally buy him as a set! Even without the vehicle! The vehicle itself is great! I give it a 9/10 cause well… Okay this is my first time and I know it puts me to shame but 10/10!!! This is one of the best Mocs I have seen! You have the honour of my first 10/10 use it well use it wisely @Tidal_Toa

1 Like

Nice! I first read it as “Gen2 Takanuva” and was seriously confused :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I really like this vehicle, and that Takua is Fantasti-cool™!

3 Likes

Very cool MOC

BUT THOSE FEET THO

Genius

1 Like

The vehicle is amazing!
That gets 12/10

The Takua MOC is great. The design, while not very creative looks great with the colour scheme.

1 Like

Is that a dragster?

Matoran Kart!

Takua looks like Takua, his system feet are cool.
The craft has a good weapon plate distribution.
The back chair turbine construction is my only flaw.
8.5/10

1 Like

Late to post this but, how ironic that I see an AWESOME vehicle MOC after I posted my vehicle MOC? Love both the vehicle and Takua re-design!

1 Like

Good concept, but the arms need work, and the colors are kinda all over the place. maybe some yellow on the arms? Cool feet btw.

I can’t really change his colors and still keep it true to the actual character, but I will try to fix the arms :smile: