GHIDONICLE™️ #1: The Empress | VOTING

I do hope the GHIDONICLE™️ Fanon Contest can reach the same heights of popularity that the Canon Contests reached, but having any other masters making up for the lack of available contests means offering a prize they can actually afford, so for now there’s nothing glamorous being offered outside of becoming an official part of America’s Choice GHIDONICLE™️.

These will be what the canon contests were always meant to be but never fully were: Fun for all parties involved. Hopefully we can do more than three a year if more masters volunteer.

11 Likes

Just wait till I become a master, that won’t take long for sure… right?

Also, entry 13 looks awful, I wanna see it lose

3 Likes

I know right?? I’ve been mailing the moccist little packets of asbestos to coerce him into pulling out of the competition. Hopefully he gets the message. :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Why did you use the fly version

1 Like

Hey guys have you seen this!? Lego have already released an official Truckyet set!

Look, it has barbs, it has blue, it has water theme, it has fragments of nui stone (red axles), it has gear function (well, if you consider the pullback motor that), it’s a truck… this is obviously Truckyet!

Lego revived Bionicle half a year ago, even before Classic Tahu and nobody noticed!

11 Likes

putting entry 10 and 13 in the same poll? now that was just rude.

4 Likes

I may have rerouted the packages.

2 Likes

8 is gr8
vote 8 m8 b4 it’s too l8

TRUCKYET GANG RISE UP

2 Likes
POLL FIVE
  • Entry 2
  • Entry 5

0 voters

5 Likes
POLL SIX
  • Entry 7
  • Entry 13

0 voters

These polls close on Sunday, May 8th, 2022 at 12:00 Noon.

5 Likes

6 Likes

nooo truckyet didn’t make it

2 Likes

Not Truckyet! Nooooooo!

7 Likes

:pensive: Remember the fallen…

3 Likes

Truckyet won’t get that Ghid money :sob:

what a cruel world we live in.

5 Likes

I’m more concerned about Tubeyet

1 Like

Truckyet > Tubeyet

3 Likes

Sad to see 11 go. I really liked that one.

4 Likes

Wait what, how did I make it to round two
Hm nice to be in the second round.

7 Likes