GHIDONICLE™️ Fanon Contest #1: The Empress

I will add clarification onto the paint rule.

So it’s like this.

BIONICLE canon says the Toa Mata and the Toa Inika, in their present and exact forms, are the same height.
But are also exactly the same appearance when placed together.

Inika scale is fine.

I gotta say the shaping of that truck is weird as all get-out, but you’re definitely enough of a madlad to have accomplished this feat, and that is impressive.

Welcome to the entry list.

4 Likes

quick question - when does da voting stuff start?

After the end of the entry period. I’d like to get as many entries in before that time, though, so if you know anyone with a tuyet, let them know this contest exists.

2 Likes

I made a Tuyet but it was before this topic existed. would ya still allow me to participate?

@Enbeanie

1 Like

Time to post mine

Toa Tuyet, The Sp. edition traitor (Ghidonicle Fanon Contest #1) - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

3 Likes

So… auto focus of my camera broke. Currently trying to get at least a main picture that’s not blurry. Therefore - does a stud.io-file qualify as breakdown?

1 Like

Most definitely.

3 Likes

Here be Toa Tubeyet

1 Like

Per chance does anyone know if there is a custom pack for stud.io that includes nuparu mahri’s thigh armour or krika’s blades?
My physical moc is all set but digital is the only way I can get a new mask on her.

Krika blades currently have no 3D model. I’m pretty sure the Nuparu armor exists, but it’s not in Biopack. Check the Bionicle Database of Stud.io models. The parts are most likely used on Nuparu and/or Toa Ignika.

I’d check myself but I’m unable to right now.

2 Likes

You could shoot the photo head-on and mask a digital mask overtop the head.

3 Likes

thanks for the tips. took some fiddling but I think she looks ok.

5 Likes

ooo that one looks cool!

1 Like

Look Ghib

ME ENTRY

Breakdown pictures will become real in soon

But what if I don’t buy lego anymore?

5 Likes

You could give it to me

1 Like

then cry about it

3 Likes