GHIDONICLE™️ Fanon Contest #1: The Empress

i assume there will then be a poll put up on dis topic for voting?

lego cuts the hose at different lengths that aren’t always proportionate to studs. Take two of the same sets with flex tubes and compare the lengths, there’s sometimes quite a big difference in the lengths of tubes that are purportedly the same. Those pieces are meant to be cut.

1 Like

@Ghid breakdown pictures became real. Do the thing now.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, if Tuyet’s “The Emperess” and Ghid is the Emperor then—

8 Likes

I can’t believe Cronk would steal the winning tuyet moc.

1 Like

Is there an official area to post entries for the Duckbricks entries on this forum? I have my entry ready but unfortunately does not meet the requirements of this second contest (due to 2 pieces in colors that they did not originally come in)

1 Like

To enter your Tuyet to Duckbricks’ contest, you should post it in a new topic on the TTV message boards and/or any other social media/forum (it looks like you’ve already done that), and then fill out this Google form

2 Likes

Deadlines aside, there’s something I’ve always been curious about and have never seen an answer to. Do you folks typically consider swapping Inika weapon light emitters to be an illegal build? For example, a blue emitter in Nuparu’s weapon instead of red.

ATTENTION ALL: ENTRY PERIOD CLOSES IN SLIGHTLY MORE THAN TEN MINUTES.

No voting going live tonight as I’m still recovering from my lack of having a life, so if any more entries get posted tonight somehow I’ll take care of it when I get the voting set up.

Staff’s given me absolutely no pointers in regard to coding the voting, so this is going to be long and cumbersome.

10 Likes

THE POLLS ARE LIVE!!!

Make sure to cast your vote and encourage others to decide who is their favorite. If I did everything right, voting will end on Friday, May 6th, 2022, at 12:00 Noon EST.

7 Likes

wait can you vote for your own?

Well, uh, y’see, actually, in reality, in a manner of speaking, when it comes down to it, if you want to be technical, if I must be frank, if you must know, if we’re cutting the butter both ways about this-

Yes.

Have at it.

6 Likes

ah ok - didnt see that…

Hello sir
Um…its over?
I make it tuyet customer on today
Is it ok? To contest wright?

2 Likes

So since there’s some difficulty with the language barrier I’ll try and make this easy to translate.

People could enter Tuyet in the competition until May Third. It is past that point now, and the voting - which you can find here - is going to end in a few hours.

I am sorry that you found out too late, but I hope you will join the next one!

3 Likes

hey, what is the next ghidonicle contest?

5 Likes

I would asumme we will go in the order of how ttv planned it, or the order of the characters on the 2 lists

2 Likes

Marendar Ghidonicle contest when?

3 Likes

I have not observed the second list, but yes, the plan is to go through at least the first one in order and possibly the second before getting on to some more wacky ideas. At the present rate, Marendar will be in… Two years.

Next up is Lariska.

5 Likes