GLaDOS moc (portal)

7 Likes

Not bad, could use some more armour shells on it, but not bad

2 Likes

better pictures please, though add more shells, and maybe a stand

try making it more female looking/s

6 Likes

@Toa_of_red_pins how much time do you spend making a Moc?

And please try to take better pics. Going outside on sunny days help.

No I took it with French fry
@Darth_trevan how

2 Likes

/s means it’s a joke, I was making a joke

2 Likes

I can’t see anything

2 Likes

I would say something about this but I can barely see the actual MOC.

2 Likes

I think I’m looking at the skeleton of GLaDOS.

1 Like

The bone work is there, if you add plates that cohesively flow on the back and sides, then you’ve got yourself a pretty good MOC.

Alright, time for me to brutally honest: I can barely tell what is going on here. You NEED to improve your picture quality. There is a standard of quality for Photos. But from what I can tell, this looks nothing like Glados.

I may not have played Portal recently, but my memory is clear on what Glados looks like.

Everybody has been telling you that you need to improve your MOCs, so why would you attempt something as complex as Glados? You are going to need alot more parts if you’re going to try to build something like Glados. I suggest scrapping this MOC and using those parts for other normal MOCs. Something that can hinder MOCing is having a failed/unsuccessful MOC taking up parts.

2 Likes

I legitimately cannot see the thing. It’s so blurry.

1 Like

I can see an eye, I think, anyway it’s very blurry.

I see black, white, and maybe green. Everyone’s already said you need to improve your picture quality but this is probably the worst quality of all your pictures. I can’t even say this moc looks nothing like glados becuase I can’t see the moc at all.

1 Like

Doesn’t really look like glados.