God of Destruction

Hey! So I built this around 3 months ago and have been wanting to post him here, but I’ve been too lazy to until now. I wanted to make a giant god that could take on two giant enemies at the same time. His color scheme might seem a little funky, but that’s because i was running out of pieces. Sorry if the picture quality sucks and comment if you want to see more pictures of him. I think one of the biggest problems I had building him was making a staff that wasn’t flimsy (it’s actually still really flimsy). He’s also kind of messy.

Anyway here are the pics!

“Oh, look at me. I only have two arms.”

Just kidding, he has six arms!

41 Likes

I love it even though its a tad messy but large mocs tend to be a bit messy

2 Likes

Messy but HOLY HELL IT’S THE BEST MOC ON THE BOARDS

YOU HAVE THIS DUDE WITH COHESIVE TEXTURES
AND HE HAS 6 ARMS
AND HE’S BIG

OH MY GOOOOOOOOO-

6 Likes

The head is uber tiny but i like it otherwise.

2 Likes

Very impressive!

He’s kind of like a more militant Shiva(who also happens to be a god of destruction).

5 Likes
1 Like

Only complaint is the size of the head (too small), outside of that, he’s awesome

1 Like

really does give me the god like vibe

pretty awesome

1 Like

First pic reaction: Oh, that’s pretty cool.
Second pic reaction: OH MY GOODNESS IT HAS SIX ARMS
THAT IS AWESOME

…Great job!

2 Likes

@Umarak Haha, Thanks! I would have tried to make it look cleaner, but I was running out of pieces lol

@SwagMeister Thanks! I wanted him to seem imposing and threatening.

@Ghosty @AdamusTheFirst Thanks lol, but yeah… most of my larger mocs have small heads, I’m too lazy to take the time to make a good custom head for my mocs. maybe I’ll get around to doing it and posting an update haha

@Garnira Yeah! I got the idea for the moc from playing Puzzles and Dragons, I wanted to combine Shiva and Ares and make one mean looking god

@Looch @king328 HAHA! Thanks! I was trying to go for that kind of feeling, I wanted people to be surprised to learn that he had 6 arms!

@Middlefingerstudios Yeah, this moc might be the most difficult moc I’ve ever made. I had to build him on a budget, but I think it paid off lol

3 Likes

This is not a budget build, it’s an amazing build

1 Like
3 Likes

opens topic

looks at first picture

“Well it’s pretty cool I guess.” :unamused:

Scrolls down to the next photo

:open_mouth: “Holy cow, I was wrong, this is awesome!”

Seriously this is great. Apart from the mask looking small on the MOC, it looks very well made!

2 Likes

I like the colour scheme, it gives him a royal yet dark appearance. I really like multi limbed creations too, in this case I works well with the name. My favorite part is the flames on the end of the horns, simple but awesome :blush:

1 Like

#WHERE IS OUR GOD NOW

OH

Here he is

1 Like

@BioKnight Thanks! I worked really hard on it!

@Leoxandar Haha! I actually watched that movie for the first time a couple months ago

@Oniwah Haha, yeah!

@Luigi1456andrew Thanks! I agree, I was going to give him an actual name but I couldn’t think of one; so I just gave him a generic one. Yeah, the horns are one of my favorite parts too!

@Whaddon “You are all my children. And you’re lost. Because you follow blind leaders. But I am here now. I’m here for you.”

2 Likes

I got to say this looks awesomely epic!
The six arms makes him look like a absolute beast!
Though the legs look too long.

1 Like

oh my this is great, I love the cloak as well

1 Like

O, man, that’s big!

1 Like

This is just…unspeakably AMAZING!!! Seriously I’mm just scrolling down the page: oh that’s a cool moc, OH ■■■■■■■■■’S GOT SIX ARMS???1/???1

1 Like