Good Deals You Have Gotten On LEGO Sets

Continuing the discussion from Good deals you have gotten on Hero Factory (HF) sets:

Continuing the discussion from Good deals you have gotten on Hero Factory (HF) sets:

Here it is!!!

1 Like

On Amazon, all the Ninjago sets have an epic price decrease. I got the Mechdragon for 60, the Ninjacopter for 40, the Thunder Raider for 20, the Kai Fighter for 15, and the Hover Hunter for 9. 3 bucks cheaper than usual.

2 Likes

I got Lehvak Kal, Tahnok, Gahlok, and Kohrak at a garage sale for $1 each! However, while they were mostly complete, no instructions, Krana or canisters (outside Tahnok’s canister) was included. However, I got them all purely because of the price: it was 2011, and I didn’t exactly get into Bionicle until 2013, so I took them apart, lost a couple pieces here and there, and with my birthday money, I got all the Bohrok (and Toa Mata, plus 6 mask packs).

3 Likes

I got ehlek at a garage sale for 25 cents.

4 Likes

Not really a set, but I got the NYCC Clear Hau off ebay for $19.88

2 Likes

I got Toa Mata Nui minus his mask, Tuma minus his head, Tahu Stars minus both his masks, Tarix/Gresh/Strakk minus their heads, complete Malum/Skrall/Vorox, complete Cendox V1 with pilot, complete Kaxium V3 with pilots, off of Ebay for $100. And it was all in really good condition too.

2 Likes

I recently got the Ninjago Fire Mech and Kai Fighter for 10$ each at a convention.

Edited title -legomaster is back

I was able to buy The Furno Bike for $2.00. At the same store, I also found every single HF Hero from 1.0 to 3.0 going for about .50 a pop.

2 Likes

Ready for this? Two months ago, I bought a tub of BIONICLE sets for $30. This is what it had:

-Takanuva '08
-Brutaka
-Axxon
-Icarax
-Fenrakk (no Vezon)
-Turahk, Lehrahk, and…the white one…
-Gali, Pohatu, Lewa Nuva
-Jala, Nuparu, Matoro Inika.
-Jala and Nuparu Mahri
-ALL the Baraki
-Over 25 instruction booklets
-Most of an Axalara.
-Several other sets

All of the sets are complete (or only missing unimportant pieces.)

Again, $30.

5 Likes

I must find this store…

3 Likes

I bought a lot of parts worth about $125 for $25.
:grinning:

The title seems to be pretty self-explanatory, there is currently a sale going on solely (out of all the The Last Jedi sets) for item “75179”/Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter at Toys’r’us. I’ve just found out about this today, and I’m unsure as to how long this will last, but definitely a solid deal for a very well received design. By the way, apparently Toy’s’rus is also offering free shipping for items over the amount of 29.00 dollars (depends for areas with other currencies).

2 Likes

I would get it
But I’m broke

1 Like

Not good enough compared to the recent Baze deal.

https://i.imgur.com/uBXBG7g.png

The TIE Fighter is currently unavailable, people are be overwhelmed by the deal.

2 Likes

Heck it’s sold out

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– =S&O={"iconly":0}

Only less than $20 USD! With cheapish shipping too!
This is the cheapest on Bricklink and eBay in a while!

This is still rather expensive, considering what’s inside (apart from kaukaus, infected hau, and vahi). Still, a great collectors item.

I’m not buying it… Just suggesting for collectors

1 Like

I posted one up here:

I don’t know if this would count or not, but I’m posting it on this topic instead of the other once because its been dead for 4 years.
I ordered this today, $20 with $10 shipping:

Tahu Masters (with Ironman head and chestplate)
Kopaka Masters (missing mask)
Brutaka’s feet
FDG Krakaahn
Deformed Bohrok
Skrall/Nuparu abomination
Horrific Glatorian Mata Nui
Random other pieces(many from Takadox, Brutaka, Morak, etc)

I’ll add photos once it arrives in a little over a week.

I once got the first order troop transport for 30$ in 2016.