Govon the Matoran: Former Bounty Hunter, Current Martial Artist, Forever Underpowered

Credit to WholesomeGadunka for the SMG build.

As a few of my past posts have illustrated I GM for a bionicle TTRPG like Dungeons & Dragons. I think this is the first post of the 2nd campaign, with this being one of the player characters. Took me a while to get off my butt and make em.

There are 2 more already finished, to come once I have the time: a side villain and main villain.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, I will mention that this guy was built with limited parts so in some cases that might be the source of issues.

21 Likes

Looks pretty cool. I like the tan and trans-neon green accents.

2 Likes

With the headband, SMG, shadow trap and blades, I’m imagining this guy is some sort of “Rambo” :joy: (like a one man army)

5 Likes

This lil’ guy just screams ‘protagonist ready to overcome impossible odds with the help of friendship and conveniently timed flashbacks,’ and I love that. The sweat band is a nice touch too.

4 Likes

I honestly think that the limited parts really adds to this build. It adds a sort of scrap punk aesthetic to his equipment which I really like a lot.
I also really like the mini fig arm placement on the chest, kind of looks like he has pecs which works really well for a martial artist.

3 Likes

Forever underpowered, now that’s what I look for in a hero! =P

He looks quite good. I really like the way you did the hands and the Shadow Trap on the back, especially.Limited parts or not, it’s a great little build!

2 Likes