Gravotor: G4-Rotor

The final moc of wave one of my moc project called: Gravotor.

This thing is so huge I couldn’t take a proper picture in a long time. I finished this thing somewhere around december.

The 2 front props can be angled forward. the 2 back props are motorized.

123 Likes

Reminds of the vehicles of 2008.

Except better.

Not too many flaws that I ca see here, this is obviously a very well thought out piece. The little pilot isn’t bad either, and a creative build too.

8 Likes

This is my only reaction: :scream:

This is the best vehicle I have ever seen! Ever!

7 Likes

This is freaking amazing!!! The colors are great, and even the pilot looks nice. Awesome MOC!

5 Likes

Ima guess he lost his arm on a battle or while he was building this thing,

probably none of the two

but dang does this look good, seeing those wheels on the wings are kinda weird, but it’s a really great vehicle

2 Likes

I’m not really great at writing stories. So whatever you want to believe is is what happened :^)

3 Likes

It would suck if that moc was ever dropped. It looks extraordinarily complex.

5 Likes

It looks amazing, thats all i can really say.

3 Likes

Uuh… wow.

This is just… wow.

Wow.

3 Likes

iIIIIIIIIT’S ROTOR

the rotors themselves look too small to lift this dood up but otherwise nice meme

5 Likes

Gosh darn it, beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks alright but the cleanliness and sleek futuristic look of the major technic build in the middle contrasts too greatly with the thin, rugged/greebly, spiky-lookin rotors. Find a balance between the two and it’d be perfect

3 Likes

The body of the craft looks excellent, but the propellers are really ditracting from the design, double up the blades and add frame rings around them and I think it would look near perfect.

2 Likes

that is huge

i love it

2 Likes

cool!

2 Likes

Its so hard to put in to words how Legitimately breath taking this model is. All I can say is this MOC takes incredible talent and it was executed almost flawlessly.

2 Likes

This looks so nice. The shaping of it is really well done.

2 Likes

This is… I’m speechless. Fantastic MOC. Unlike a lot of constraction vehicles… this is not messy and very easy to take it. Absolutely stunning.

2 Likes

Those panels neatly cover up everything smoothly. Very impressive! I also like the colour scheme.

BTW, could you show what it looks like if you turn the motors for the back rotors on?

2 Likes

Looks fantastic!

(the color scheme is fantastic and great and all that)

2 Likes

The pilots head is a little small, but the vehicle itself is phenomenal. The body is very streamlined and every about the design comes together nicely.

2 Likes