Gravotor: M1n3-crystal-transporter

What once was an ordinary minecart is now a hovering transporting vessel. Build by Oktruan who has worked in the mines of planet Ordisian his entire life. This vehicle was made for carrying fuel crystals.

So I pretty much came up with the idea to make a minecart into a flying vehicle and this is the result of that. I made the colors grey on purpose to fit the looks of old mining equipment. This is the first gravotor Moc without a gearfunction. I couldn't come up with something cool and I didn't want to shoehorn one in.
64 Likes

talk about ouch my eyes alittle more colour on the toa guy

1 Like

It’s not often that I see a good vehicle MOC, and this one is really really neat and I love the look and the colors on it.

4 Likes

I do agree. The translucent neony colors burn into ones eyes in that lighting. However. I love everything about this moc. It is an excellent combination of speeder and mining equipment.

1 Like

I don’t get the reason behind spelling Mine M1n3, but still cool

1 Like

More sweet as vehicles? Sweeeeeet. I appreciate how you chose aesthetic over function. This thing looks really neat.

1 Like

Woah.
That. That is amazing.
10/10 right there.
Also the Toa/Matoran/Whateverthatis looks pretty nice.
10/10

im very inspired right now

3 Likes

Wow this is so fun! People don’t make enough vehicle MOCs, plus that dude riding it is really cool too!

1 Like

Dunno about the pilot but the vehicle is really well designed. Nice work.

1 Like

This is really awesome, The colorscheme is great too!

1 Like

This is my favorite out all your vehicles so far

1 Like

Reminds me of Rockoh T3 kind of. Really cool and green

1 Like

Honestly it doesn’t need a function. Looks great! Probably not my favorite out of the series, but still very well done nonetheless.

1 Like