Green Giant: JMP 7.0

Yee, it looks like if someone were to uppercut the mech, the pilot would go flying.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll install a harness, but for now itā€™s just a seat

2 Likes

Well, this is nice. Iā€™ll launch the critique cannon soon.
1ā€¦

Honestly, this is by far a major improvement on JMP. The preservation of his legs is nice, as the legs are the most solidly useful parts of the MOC. The torso, however, is messy and rectangular. Seriously, itā€™s like you threw whatever parts onto the MOC as possible, and gave it a go. The rectangular, blocky shape is also a detractor, as, as we all know, humanoids donā€™t have a blocky torso (cawffcawff @Rockho cawffcawff).
Then we get to the arms, and what a mess they are! The lower arms are fine, but the upperā€¦uggghhhh! Seriously, the upper arms are blocky technic parts mashed upon one another without any consideration!
And of course, my least favorite part of this MOC is this:

The pilot mode.
Seriously (note the repetition), this is a constant theme for all of your JMPs. The 6.0 was able to"glimph" (is that right?), and pull a gun out of his chest, which was a serious detractor, because, I mean, who stores a gun in its chest, amongst organs or wires and Pistons?
But now, with this, itā€™s like you decided to rip off his chest to allow for a ā€œpilotā€ to ride in him. After all, even the transformers didnā€™t have humans piloting in them. Imagine an organism sitting in your head, which has been stored in his inner torso!
Also, I say you throw away a few weapons. My matoran Self-MOC had 4 weapons, and he was considered ā€œoverpoweredā€ in a sense.

Also, try removing the random Pistons at the top. Theyā€™re distracting.

But yeah, I understand that this may be one of your worse MOCs. Try smoothing the torso, and cleaning it up, then lessening the weapons, and after, removing the ā€œmechā€ feature.

Did I do your job well, Matt/@MaximumWarp ?

1 Like

Yeah, yeah woo great Iā€™m proud of you son.

4 Likes

I like it. It is super detailed

Heā€™s a fraggin Exo-Toa with bits of other tech and the corpses of a few Earth Toa. Heā€™s meant to be a weapons-loaded heavy man with huge weapons. The Pistons canā€™t be removed as they keep the shoulders complete. Also This is Permeneant. No changes unless Iā€™m feeling like it later

3 Likes

Wouldnt that technicaly mean that he is posesed by few toa of earth?

imagine their argues

ā€œI want that enchilada! No, I want it! I want to break stuff! Enchilada first!ā€

Brrā€¦

2 Likes

ā€¦

WOW

Thanks Creep for the idea. Maybe Iā€™ll add that to the part of his character

1 Like

ā€¦and Im done! .-.

1 Like