Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #1

I nominate @yolo360nosescope’s self moc for this project.

4 Likes

You need a link btw.

1 Like

This alive?

I don’t really wanna nominate someone because you seem filled up.

1 Like

It’s alive! Working on a few chibis right now.

6 Likes

Has @Alieraah’s Self MOC been nominated?

If not, I nominate her.

I nominate @Komrad’s self MOC, Sterk:

gotta bring some soviet class into this place, no?

8 Likes

a project without communism is no project

4 Likes

after all, a means of production must be seized to produce the project, no?

4 Likes

I nominate ZORK by ZORK 64. Some might call him a Gelu revamp, but I think it can hold its own as a MOC, and ZORK 64 was a good friend of mine. Would love to see him chibi-fied.

5 Likes

Molly’s already had one of her self-MOCs built as part of this series so I don’t feel it fair to include her again.

7 Likes

Alrighty. Then I nominate Custom Bionicle Wiki user Vorred.

6 Likes

He’ll be tricky as I don’t have the right mask, but we’ll see

2 Likes

Eyyy, Vorred.

2 Likes

Onuku, self-MOC of Onuku, suggested by @Toa_Ketros! His DA. His Flickr.
Sad to see it took me a year to get to this project again. It’s been a rough one, and having no space for my lego collection at home I’ve had time to MOC only when visiting my parents. Still, this was a fun one to build!

21st January 2018

Kalikiki, self-MOC of Kaibagal, suggested by @Creep!
Unfortunately she is no longer active on DeviantArt and I’m not sure where else she posts her art.

9 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to see what else you come out with 'cause it’s looking beyond amazing so far!

Sure thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Time to make my self moc and pm people to recommend it.

So as I remembered my self moc was recommended a while ago but I do now remember it was for my older version of him.

Hope it’s not too much trouble or such to, uh… update that link with his better version…

(Also that blue on his spikes is not supposed to be there… I just can’t spray-paint it right now… or think of any other pieces to use for spikes…)

Did I remember to recommend his…?

2 Likes

It turned out great! I bet she will like it =)

1 Like

You should do RaptorTalon XV. Even if he’s been suggested before, I think that this latest version is different enough to be his own thing (I’d check, but this threads got over a hundred posts).

5 Likes