Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #1

@UnJaguk @Tarkur @Toa_Vladin @Guymontag

That’s not quite what I mean. Take a look at the rules up top;

EDIT: Didn’t mean to sound so severe here, but without keeping to these it’s gonna be absolute chaos. We’ve managed it for the best part of two years already.

1 Like

I just told you the name of mine because I was speaking for the three of us (@Guymontag, @Toa_Vladin, and myself) I’m sorry, and I will provide pictures of mine shortly

All right. I am sorry. I’ll try to get the links.

1 Like

This isn’t the best pictures of @BrokenAxels self moc but they were the only ones I found on the boards

2 Likes

@Tarkur’s Tarkur

3 Likes

@KAI_BORG’s self moc Tekan
Tekan - Toa of Shadow, unofficial (and reluctant) leader of the Misfits/Toa-Unknown

2 Likes

@Guymontag
Posting your own versions isn’t cool either, and you can’t just assume I’ll know what you’re talking about.

The links and pictures are needed so I won’t have to deep search through the boards when the draw finally comes up, and so that other readers know what’s going on.

@Toa_Vladin Is this the right one? Toa Vladin, Toa Epsilon of Fire V1
And @UnJaguk I’m assuming this is the right version of yours? Un’Jugak V8, Toa Of Metal, and Yevzsinlok, Greatbeast of Xoriezeghia

2 Likes

Yes. That is my Vladin.

Actually @Guymontag provided the right version of mine. On behalf of all three of us (especially myself and @Guymontag as we’ve done the worst), I’m very sorry for all of this trouble sir, @Guymontag and @Toa_Vladin and I didn’t plan this well enough. Once again I’m sorry.

2 Likes

'tis fine, now it’s sorted. Though @UnJaguk @Toa_Vladin I still don’t have the entries you wanted to put in. Long as there’s a link to (or at least a picture of) the original, it should all work out.

Also,

Tekan, self-MOC of @KAI_BORG , suggested by @ItsFrostbyte and @Tarkur !
Tricky one, to get all the spikes and bits into a smaller form, though those giant hands of his were a great excuse to give a chibi fingers for once :wink:
Missing the actual mask of course, since I don’t paint parts.

6 Likes

Yes sir

Edit: here are the images you requested

@Guymontag’s Self M.O.C Aeron

I

@Toa_Vladin’s Self M.O.C Vladin

1 Like

Ah-ha-ha-awesome mate! Even without his usual mask it still captures him! (It also kinda helps I usually either use a Pakari, or the earth based G2 masks when I can’t give him his usual mask.)

Also, hehehe, giant hands, love 'em.

3 Likes

I want Aeron (@Guymontag)

And Un’Jaguk (@UnJaguk)

1 Like

I’ll nominate my other pal’s selfmoc, Altron by @Altron:

3 Likes

Have you done @MrBoltTron’s SelfMoc yet?

1 Like

Haven’t done him yet~! Thanks :slight_smile:

Been churning these out lately. Here’s another one!

Sorano, self-MOC of @Ned_Flanders , suggested by @Hutere , @Sammythekat and @HewksDKowlihad !
Innnteresting figure, this one. Probably wasn’t a good idea to photograph him in front of a white background. Noodle arms!

I’m also going to nominate some semi-secret ones of my own; self-MOCs I’ve built in the past but not actually entered into this series yet.

6 Likes

Here:
@UnJaguk:

And
@Toa_Vladin:

3 Likes

That is perfection! Thanks man

1 Like

Quick question, could we also submit the self-mocs of non-TTV users?

2 Likes

Yep, you can. That’s not a problem. :slight_smile:

In fact, that’s precisely what I wanna encourage. The bionicle community extends beyond just TTV here; this site is just the most useful for hosting the thing.

3 Likes