Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #1

Do Looch V2:

14 Likes

That would be tough

1 Like

Ummā€¦ is this project dead? If not, i have a submission: Ara: Toa of Light (My self moc, for real this time)

1 Like

Not dead, only sleeping. :slight_smile: Got some more built, lifeā€™s just thrown me a few curve balls lately.

Aaandā€¦ into the hat!

6 Likes

Can someone reccomend my self MOC? I would LOVE to see it small and SO CUTE!

Favor for a favor?

Iā€™ll nominate Toa_Radrixā€™ Toa Radrix:

3 Likes

Yay, Thx,

Yes, what favor?

Thought it was obvious, butā€¦ nominate mine. Feels a bit wrong to do this, butā€¦ Iā€™m a bit surprised Monarth hasnā€™t been nominated. At all. Is he too big or something? Dunno.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know exactly what was your self- MOC
But Iā€™ll nominate it

1 Like

I would nominate @Rocka99ā€™s self-MOC Jaron, but I canā€™t seem to find a picture of it anywhereā€¦ Waits for Rocka to see this and provide a picture for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is allowed.[quote=ā€œGringat, post:1, topic:17034ā€]
You can NOT recommend one of your own self-MOCs.
[/quote]

Which is pretty much what youā€™re both doing. However, since Iā€™d really like to see a Chibi version of Monarthā€¦

Iā€™m nominating Monarth, the Dream Warden by @Monarth!

4 Likes

Itā€™s not technically wrong but it is kinda against the spirit of the thing. @Toa_Radrix it would have been better if youā€™d nominated someone first rather than just asking to be recommended. That said, theyā€™re all in the hat, now :slight_smile:

@jayzor17 Iā€™ll be sure to add him to the hat once Iā€™ve got a frame of reference.

I should stress again, as well, this literally works like a lottery. Thereā€™s no guarantee of any one nomination being picked. There are always going to be more in the hat than I have the capacity to actually build.

2 Likes

Unfortunately Rocka doesnā€™t have a current picture of Jaron, so Iā€™ll have to get back to you on that when that changes.

1 Like

2nd March 2019

Htes, self-MOC of @yolo360nosescope, suggested by @Zero !
His chest is built around one of these!

Sorry itā€™s been so long guys! Got a new batch Iā€™ve been cooking up.

15 Likes

Looks really good!

1 Like

Excellent work as always!

1 Like

3rd March 2019

The 1st Shadow, self-MOC of The1stShadow, suggested by @Ghid !
Since the original uses one of these, I just had to, too! Alas I donā€™t own a black kakama, so a classic gold one it is!

11 Likes

Man, heā€™s never looked better. totally not a jab at his mocing skill

Excellent work, thank you! Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be glad to see this.

1 Like

I wanna see my self MOC chibi so much, theyā€™re so cute!

yo thanks for doing Htes dude,
I forgot @zero asked for this lol

2 Likes