Gringat's Chibi Self-MOC Project #1

Alrighty. Then I nominate Custom Bionicle Wiki user Vorred.

6 Likes

Heā€™ll be tricky as I donā€™t have the right mask, but weā€™ll see

2 Likes

Eyyy, Vorred.

2 Likes

Onuku, self-MOC of Onuku, suggested by @Toa_Ketros! His DA. His Flickr.
Sad to see it took me a year to get to this project again. Itā€™s been a rough one, and having no space for my lego collection at home Iā€™ve had time to MOC only when visiting my parents. Still, this was a fun one to build!

21st January 2018

Kalikiki, self-MOC of Kaibagal, suggested by @Creep!
Unfortunately she is no longer active on DeviantArt and Iā€™m not sure where else she posts her art.

9 Likes

Thanks! Canā€™t wait to see what else you come out with 'cause itā€™s looking beyond amazing so far!

Sure thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Time to make my self moc and pm people to recommend it.

So as I remembered my self moc was recommended a while ago but I do now remember it was for my older version of him.

Hope itā€™s not too much trouble or such to, uhā€¦ update that link with his better versionā€¦

(Also that blue on his spikes is not supposed to be thereā€¦ I just canā€™t spray-paint it right nowā€¦ or think of any other pieces to use for spikesā€¦)

Did I remember to recommend hisā€¦?

2 Likes

It turned out great! I bet she will like it =)

1 Like

You should do RaptorTalon XV. Even if heā€™s been suggested before, I think that this latest version is different enough to be his own thing (Iā€™d check, but this threads got over a hundred posts).

5 Likes

I have to agree thatā€™s a pretty amazing tranformation, but I canā€™t go making two for the same person. Had someone suggest Alieraah a while back and I had to say no for the same reason.

2 Likes

http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/441899

Can you do the self Moc of Wertman 8?

1 Like

Already done him :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

can we add our own chibis or should that be another topic?

Considering this is Gringatā€™s Chibi Project and not Everyoneā€™s Chibi Project, no :stuck_out_tongue:

He also technically has the right to turn down any request for whatever reason

1 Like

oh, ok. That makes sense. Maybe someone should make a community project!

Rockho, self-MOC of @Rockho, suggested by @Cocoa and @Hafynx !
This guyā€™s the first of the next wave. Sorry itā€™s taken so long!
Rockhoā€™s the first to have a launcher, and has a vahki mechanism built in for good measure.

Donā€™t forget you can still nominate new self-MOCs to enter into the hat to be built later. How much later I canā€™t say - this has been going on for a good long while now after all. Just remember you canā€™t nominate your own self-MOC. It has to be someone else from the community (not necessarily here on TTV) who I havenā€™t built yet as part of this project.

9 Likes

Jeez you scared me I almost thought that I got madeā€¦ but anyways this is real nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll turn up eventually. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll hold you to that :smirk: