Gunpla Discussion Topic

Yeah, I just opened it, and it’s pretty good.

Did you think it was the High Grade or Master Grade before finding out?

I thought it was the high grade. I got it off Amazon, and all of the gunpla there didn’t say what grade it was or what the box looked like. I’m really going to have to pay more attention next time.

Yeah Make sure to check the product if it’s a high grade, sometimes it gets mixed in with the figures or no grades and it can be really rough if you get the wrong thing

1 Like

Yeah, but the figure isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I’m still not getting any more of the action figures though.

I would recommend the Barbatos lupus for a first ibo kit, but it’d be an injustice not to recommend any variant of the astaroth

But that’s only because I’m a huge fan of the astaroth, but their all great kits with minimal stickers especially the origin (but if you’re going to buy might I recommend buying off of bigbadtoystore or usagundamstore [this ones based in Florida so the shipping time should be pretty low for you.]

2 Likes

I got the Barbatus universe figure a while ago
It’s alright for a figure, but in most regards the gunpla kits are better in quality, appearance, and articulation.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought it was a Hg but it turned out to be that. I’ve been playing aroug with the figure, and it isn’t all bad. The leg articulation is terrible though.

2 Likes

Yeah; gundam universe are basically upscaled MSIA figures; looks good but don’t Expect too much articulation.

RG Sazabi best gunpla kit

4 Likes

Absolutely, 100%
I have it, but unfortunately the fins on his head and one of the fuel tanks broke, so I might get another one when I actually have money

1 Like

That seems to be common. But it really is a great kit, I’ll definitely buy myself another

3 Likes

So did you just… not read the product description, or search up the figure before buying?

or was it labeled incorrectly?

1 Like

I don’t really remember, but I know that I looked at some actual gunpla kits, and really the only difference between the two was the one I bought didn’t say the grade, but it was my first gundam, so I knew the grades, but I didn’t think they were too important.

Still a decent display peice. I’m hoping they complete the main 5 wing suits for the line since I own wing and deathscythe

2 Likes

Laughs in stability.

No but seriously buy yourself a rg unicorn, just make sure to use Vaseline on the arm frame parts, loosens them up perfectly.

3 Likes

Hey what do yall think of those haro kits? Not the basic ones, the mech ones.

1 Like

Never bought one, but they seem cute and fun

1 Like

I don’t have any but I’m disappointed you can’t mix and Match the parts of the mech suit like the 30 minute mission kits. I would love to combine the loader with the standard suit to make a cool looking haro mobile suit

1 Like

I thought you could put the loader arms on the mecha haro.