Gwideon's moc Topic

Hey guys It's me Gwideon and today I have a couple of mocs for you guys. Please enjoy

This is a Atarack. It has a custom head and has blades for feet. the back story behind this guy is that he is a guardian for a ice temple.

This is one of my favorite toa builds that I have made. She is a toa of water called Eliptis and is a pretty solid ccbs build. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to comment and stay awesome.

5 Likes

decent and nice

1 Like

what jmp said. :smile:

however I'd watch out for those (hf 2.0 blade) pieces they are bending alot :scream:

1 Like

the first Moc is like a Makeshift Fenrack and the second one seems like Gali wanted to become Kopaka but could not find a Akaku

1 Like

I really like the Ataracka I think is what you called it.

1 Like

The Atarack Is cool, definitely a creative name!:smile:

1 Like

Hiiiii Gwideon!

1 Like

Hey windfall

1 Like

Hey, could you please be more specific with your title, say, "Gwideon's MOC Topic" or something along those lines?

Could you also provide more pics?

That said, the MOCs look basic, but have a twist... or something.

1 Like

thank you guys for the criticism. you are a amazing.

Update
Hey guys It's me Gwideon. Ok so I've been desprately needing to revamp a old moc of mine but I don't have the time or the parts right now so I just wanted to ask if anyone wanted to revamp the moc.

Heres the moc pm me if you want to revamp him

Hmm he is sort of simple, but he could get revamped, if I change the highlight from red would that be fine?

Yeah that's fine what ever you want to do with him as long as it keeps the spirit of the original build.

1 Like

I may revamp him, I have time in about 26 hours than I shall begin.

Ok thanks

1 Like