GWP Hordika & Visorak

Bonus Vakama Metru

30 Likes

Now all I need is Kahgarak & a nice photo showing a 360 view of the toa hordika, incl. the rhotuka… And maybe recreate the scene where Matau confronts Vakama.

Either way, they all make great complimentary pieces for @NITRON100’s GWP Roodaka & Simpdorak… especially if I actually get around to doing Kahgarak (since I’m building NITRON100’s Roodaka IRL).

6 Likes

9 Likes

love that the green visorak has a mop

8 Likes

On hindsight, this maybe wasn’t the best in execution.

5 Likes

Nice, very nice. You are so good at these. I think my only real comment is on Matau’s weapon, it looks a little bit too big. It could just be the perspective on the render though.

5 Likes

No, I agree with your criticism.

Just not sure how to fix it.

Also, I was mindlessly palette swapping, I forgot to add the tooth piece on the front leg & swap the 1x2 tile for an ingot. Basically should be a palette swap of the black visorak.

The updated version is on my stud.io file… if I can ever be bothered to share it.

Willing to share it? Yes. Bothered to? No.

5 Likes

I can’t think or come up with anything that would describe how I love all of them! Great job! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I desperately need that Vakama figure, he’s my favorite set of all time…

These are really good! The mask print on Vakama is really good, as well as the little circles on the side to represent his… jowls?

3 Likes

Hordika or Metru?

Either way, I have a very mediocre instruction for Vakama Hordika. It’s not up to my usual standard for instructions, but I can send it to you privately.

3 Likes

Vakama Metru. Hordika is still good though!

3 Likes

Here’s a very questionable instruction for the launcher. Just ignore any inconsistencies between each step and focus of the part being added.

The rest of the build is your standard 2003 Tahu & Takua, with some fairly easy to spot difference. Just remember it’s dark red pieces.

3 Likes

Oh, Nuju’s face works so well, that is perfect.

2 Likes

Bring a bucket and a mop for this working ■■■ keelerak

2 Likes