GWP Master Builder Rahi: Update 2: Fikou

So I might have gotten a little carried away with the Rahi Constest and I ended up making each of the 15 Rahi from the 10023 Bionicle Master Builder set in system style. So instead of submitting an entire zoo to the contest I’d decided to make this it’s own little standalone project, I want to create some palette swaps, instructions and a small vignette for each!

First of: The Great Shore Turtle Race!

Shore Turtle 1 Final

I’ve decided to stray a little bit from the original turtle design by adding some very much needed eyes. Red eyes keep
it consistent to the rest of the 10023 Rahi.

And how to make your own flying turtle:

23 Likes

How adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Awesome work! Just to be safe, it might help to rename your thread (ex. “Lewa GWP MOC Contest: Master Builder Rahi”) just to make sure it’s qualified. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of these, and best of luck!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m not intending these builds to be part of the contest, I felt that submitting them all would be unfair and with this format I can give each build a little more love. Also that way I won’t be driving myself insane trying to make 15+ renders plus instructions on a time limit.

3 Likes

An adventurer looks for rare Rahi in the jungles of Le-Wahi. Now if he could get a little help here…

Why trouble yourself with travel when you could build your own back home!

8 Likes