Hachi (moc)

I made another one.

So a while back I made a couple of Mocs based on Vocaloid songs. I later decided that I would make more Mocs based around the same build also based on different songs that I liked, this one being Sand Planet by Hachi.
Backstory and Personality: possibly the last surviving VA-M01 robots of the distant future, Her sole goal is to survive the desolate sandy wastes that encompass the entire planet. Years of wandering, deterioration and self-repair has removed or blocked all of her programming as an entertainer and has replaced it with a serious, focused, and easily agitated personality. Her favorite genres of music are metal and industrial.
build:

Her base build is the same as her sisters but I wanted to make her stand out by using different armor peices with more greebly textures. The head is also slightly different build. Originally I wanted to use a blue brick behind it to make it look like a blue screen of death but it clashed horribly and looked out of place. I’m also not to sold on the current “face” though.
More pics:

So that’s about it. I’ve made a few more Mocs in this series and maybe I’ll get around to posting them here. Hope you enjoyed.

27 Likes

OOH! Love this moc! Glad to see anther Echo based build! Can’t wait to see what else you got!

1 Like

Man. I like the shaping. Nuva boobs took me a second to realize rip

1 Like

Cool, but my disdain for Nuva boobs prevents Mr from being fully on board.

1 Like

everything is so smooth, then there is the belly, which looks out of place

1 Like

She’s a little thicc, but other than that it’s good.

1 Like

It’s pretty good. I find it odd the abdomen overlaps the breats

naisu

This is a sweet moc I’ve seen the original two and they’re just as good the head design reminds me of the robot from fooly cooly. Witch is a good thing btw

I love the design! The only nitpick I have is with the huge body while also having extremely small feet, I would try and make heels for her as feet as it looks kind of more elegant and I dunno… sexy? Either way, I love the build! It kind of inspires me, too!