Halo:Demons in the Night RP

Blair was in the room standing at order as holographic files of her teammates was on the table in front of her. She looked ahead to see three shadowy figures sitting at a table.

“Mrs.Vallery, three months ago fireteam Solar was sent to Descendent three months ago to scout a covenant controlled planet. And they have not returned since. It is time we discover the Spartans fate.” A male voice said to her

“And why is ONI getting involved in this Sir?” She asked.

“Because, this planet houses untouched and unactivated promethean technology. You will be put in charge of fireteam Shield and invetage the planet. Your new squad will be waiting at Earth, hurry now agent Vallery.” A woman voice said as she saluted the figures at left for Earth.

Two weeks later, Blair stood in the hangar awaiting her new teammates.

@RuthlessSkate94
@squeaverking
@Deathworks235
@RedLynx23

2 Likes

A spartan III and IV walked into the hangar together. The III wore an old set of Rogue armor while the IV wore CQB. The IV’s right arm was a metal prosthetic. They both saluted Blair when they saw her

1 Like

Thomas waves at Blaire “how do You do?”

“Hush.” She ordered. “I’m not a friend, im your captian.”

2 Likes

A female Spartan III wearing Intruder Trespasser armor and helmet, peach primary, persian secondary color and Burgundian visor entered the hangar. A Gunfighter Magnum and M6D Magnum attached to each hip, and she wore a backpack that strongly resembled those used by Gao Battlejumpers, with a shotgun attached to the side of the backpack itself.

“Catina A131 reporting for duty, Ma’am.” She said to Blair as she saluted. And she spoke with a Portuguese accent.

3 Likes

“Good the professional Spartans are here.” She said nodding to Catina and Deacon. “When the rest get here we will leave ASAP. What you will undertake will be a operation you will take to your grave.” She told them all in a private comm.

1 Like

“What operation?” Catina asked. “As far as the galaxy at large will know, we are all meeting up for a poker game.”

“I will tell you, when the others arrive Spartan Catina.”

1 Like

“I believe we are only waiting on one more ma’am” Deacon said

Catina said nothing. Realising that Blair probably never even jaywalked in her life, and wouldn’t know that was a saying commonly used by criminals and shady people that meant they were going to keep their mouth shut.

But Catina hoped that someone in the group knew what she meant with that saying.

“And I know who you are Catina, her little pet project. Don’t think that just because the head of ONI likes you doesn’t mean I have to treat you like royalty. She’s not the only one who runs the show.”

3 Likes

“With all due respect. When did I ask to be treated like Royalty Ma’am?” Catina asked. “What you perceive as royalty never meant much to the Insurgents, Covenant, or Prometheans. Who are the all contributors to my injury list and scar collection.”

2 Likes

She scoffed at Catina. “Your not the first similar person I’ve put up with, they always asked for respect not even knowing it themselves. So Catina hopefully, you’ll be the one that either stands out and earns my respect, or you’ll end up like the others with a bullet in the back of the head.”

1 Like

Catina rolled her eyes under her helmet. “You just lost the element of surprise, and just might get one of your arms broken in three or four places before being skull punched, and not as quickly as a Brute can do it.” Catina said in her mind. Already plotting to kill Blair in self defense in this remote Forerunner lair.

2 Likes

(What forerunner lair?)

(the one in her head lol)

(Ooohhhh)

“Where is Aries? I was told everyone would arrive on time.” She growled, checking her magnum to help pass the time.

1 Like

“ma’am Aries is known to arrive late… Sometimes even disappearing…” Deacon said

1 Like

“You can’t be ■■■■■■■ serious.” She sighed

1 Like

Aries appeared out of camo, behind Catina, nervous, but masking it in her armor

1 Like