Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kailtynn fired two extra rounds into the wreckage.

“Okay its d…wait.” She said driving up to it firing one more time. “Alright now its dead.”

2 Likes

Leo fired the charged plasma pistol at it. He looked at his arm and noticed the mud was already falling off. “No shot at hiding it anymore…” he said to himself.

2 Likes

“Jesus, you’re gonna drive over this thing anyway…” Butch said, disappointed. “ONI building should be on top of this ridge.” Butch said. “Let’s move.”

“The Ogre configuration was terrible.” Damian said. “Make sure to add that to our distress call, I would not like our research on BX7735 to be in vain. The Mantis configuration proposed by Vilvitch seems to be more effective.”

1 Like

Kyanna moved with the group up the ridge

2 Likes

Leo followed behind them.
Samuel and Sarah were on the opposite side.

2 Likes

Cabis followed angrily

2 Likes

Kailtynn drove around it. “Nah, it won’t be able to.”

2 Likes

“What’s wrong?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“he is forced to do ground operations and work with humans on a team… What would not be wrong to him in this situation? Considering his position” kyanna said

3 Likes

Cabis kept silent as agreeing with Kyanna would force him to agree with a human

2 Likes

“Of course.” Sky patted Cabis on the back before retreating behind the tank. The ONI fortress began to fire at the Scorpion. “Kaitlynn! Punch through the gate!” Butch ordered.

1 Like

“KNOCK KNOCK ■■■■■■■!” She yelled firing at the gate.

“But seriously I need a gunner.”

2 Likes

Samuel climbed in. “I got it!”

2 Likes

“I’d thought you’d be the first!” She giggled. Firing again.

2 Likes

The tank burst through, allowing the team easy entry to the complex.

“Hold this courtyard!” Butch shouted.

1 Like

Leo reloaded his carbine.

Sarah sat on the side of the tank.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn fired at whatever ONI unit she saw. Holding her ground ferociously. “Sarah watch my six incase they try and sneak up on me.”

2 Likes

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure nothing bad happens!” Sarah said.

Samuel fired at everything that wasn’t friendly.

2 Likes

Cabis put his hand on his lower back about where sky patted him and brushed at it in disgust before continuing

2 Likes

“You guys are way better than my last friends already.”

2 Likes