Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

[Stay behind Grace and I…] Sarah signed to Kiana.

Ana climbed on Sky’s back again and didn’t say anything.

2 Likes

Sky patted her thigh comfortingly. “We’re on it. You hold the top.” Sky said.

1 Like

“and looks like more creepy just won” Beth said

[right] Kiana said

Kyanna purred softly in her sleep

3 Likes

“I’ll give you the credits when we get to the ship.” Blake said

2 Likes

“Does a relationship count?” Catina whispered to Beth. “I was thinking our next battle, which will be Brutes. And topping those mutants sure will be a tall order.” Catina said in her normal tone.

1 Like

“if we’re in the middle of a battlefield, then yes it definitely counts” Beth answered

2 Likes

Ana held onto Sky.

Leo looked at Kyanna and pulled the blanket over her.

2 Likes

Battle of Fiirgard, Day 3(lobster ur still in that one alley at the same time with bridgeyboi)

Docking districts

Daylight stood ready, waiting, unsure of what to expect other than Brutes.

“Brace yourselves… This won’t be easy.” Sky said.

2 Likes

Ana nodded and held onto Sky.

2 Likes

Catina stood ready. “We’ll see what they bring to us. And hopefully there’ll be no more surprises like those, things in the slums.” Catina said.

“Real talk, are you ready for this Aries? Beth?”

1 Like

“Only if you give me a massage, and work those hands, girl.” Aries said.

Sky raised an eyebrow as she saw something glowing beneath the splashing, polluted waters.

1 Like

Ana began to panic and began to pull Sky down.

2 Likes

“Oh give you a massage. All take and no give are we?” Catina asked Aries.

“What could this be?” Catina asked. “Brutes don’t surf.”

1 Like

Sky balanced herself easily. The light grew brighter as the water began to steam, making a dense fog.

1 Like

“What is this?” Catina asked. “This is nothing I’d ever seen or even heard of Covenant using, let alone these Brutes.”

1 Like

“well according to cat you owe her a massage missy” Beth said to aries “i am as ready as i’ll ever be”

Kiana had gotten a replacement arm but her helmet had yet to be repaired

2 Likes

[It would’ve been nice if Leo wouldn’t have just gone on a vacation. He could’ve fixed that for you.] Sarah signed to Kiana.

Leo put away his data pad after he got bored of reading.

2 Likes

The mutant slumped over, folding over itself, coming to rest in a heap. The one who killed it walked forward, nudging the corpse with his toe. The one who was studying the helmet stood, and walked to its companions, carrying the helmet. The final member of the trio turned to the cowering Bridget, gently reaching out a hand to rest on her shoulder.

2 Likes

[oh well, it is what it is] kiana said

2 Likes

Bridget gripped his arm tightly.

Finally, the first Scarab emerged from the depths. This one had been heavily modified, as underneath it carried something with it, and appeared to carry a troop complement as it towered over them.

1 Like