Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

"Enough!" Catina said to Aries quite sternly. And she resisted the urge to just drop Aries onto the ground

1 Like

Blake just stared at Aries. One day ■■■■■, You’ll get what you deserve. He thought, grabbing his sniper rifle. “I’m gonna see if there’s anyway we can get through without having to run in the open.” He said walking off to find a route they could take.

Kaitlynn didn’t say anything and sighed. Why did i agree to this? She thought, wishing she had stayed with the UNSC.

2 Likes

Aries frowned and got down. “I mean, wasn’t it the truth? He turned right around and talked to Jess?” Aries asked Grace.

“I like Sarah now…” Grace said quietly.

“Am I the only straight one!?” Aries asked

1 Like

“I thought Catina told you to drop it Aries, really, we’re about to start another fight if this keeps up.” Kaitlynn said.

2 Likes

“Ew.” Catina said and started walking up to the main group.

“I’m done fighting with the team. You continue, and you’re on your own Shent.” She said to Aries over her shoulder as she walked.

2 Likes

“Yeah, kids, I’d like to look professional for the nice man. So play nice.” Sky said. Aries, who had gained a sort of respect for Sky’s authority who had saved her from Cat’s wrath, decided to cease.

“Sorry…” She mumbled.

1 Like

Blake walked down the small crevice and looked above for the second before continuing his walk. “Seems fine so far, but shouldn’t get cocky about this.” He said quietly. “Seraphs can’t get in, so we’re safe for them…for now, but there’s gotta be another way out.”

Jäger just walked over to a rock and laid down.

2 Likes

Spetz peeked his head outside only to get shot at by the Seraph
“Looks like we’re trapped unless we can find a way out”

2 Likes

Sarah didn’t say anything about what Grace said and just kept walking.

2 Likes

“Yeah yeah this mission comes first.” Catina said in her mind. “But sooner or later these Spartan IV’s who act so big and bad, especially Sky and Blake, we will find out how tough they are. I’ll just keep letting out rope and let them tie it around their own necks, as the saying goes. Or better yet, beat the sh#t out of one of them, and start choking them with my pigtails.”

1 Like

why the hell can this team never solve these problems when we are not on missions all four of my characters thought simultaneously

3 Likes

" Looking at how we get along, I’d say our team has some Saving Private Ryan level infighting. It could be worse." Catina thought.

“Of course, I cannot overlook Aries, or as I should call her, Goat causing trouble. That and being a try hard & trying to pretend she is straight. I have Beth’s video footage of her kissing me to prove it, if I didn’t just also have it saved inside my helmet.” Catina also thought that in her mind. Then during their downtime, she watched the video, and giggled.

“…and lucky lucky me, I never told any of them the cute nickname I was given by some UNSC knuckleheads. Unlike Hotdog, and the soon to be known as Goat.” Catina said in her mind, and she thought back to telling someone to pronounce her name as Catch Een Uh. So an ODST made an “honest attempt” and called her “Cat Sh#t”.

3 Likes

Jess hits the ground, laying perfectly prone as a seraph flies overhead on a pass, Must be getting close now she thinks to herself

2 Likes

“Well, Hopefully Blake finds a way out.” She then sends him a private comm. “and the annoying ■■■■■ doesn’t start anymore trouble.” She added

1 Like

“Keep it down” Alex said glancing back at day “this path is ending, so were gonna need to sprint out across open ground, and hope we can find a way into the structure” Alex looked up “were to close to the storm, Seraphs shouldn’t be able to fly here for long” he looked back to daylight and held up 3 fingers and begun to countdown “GO” he yelled as he ran out.

As he left the hiding hole a search light turned towards him and various plasma turrets mounted on the structure began to open fire towards daylight

2 Likes

Blake turned back to the sound of plasma fire. “Awww ■■■■!” He said rushing to Daylight.

Kaitlynn ran like all hell with Jäger as she felt the plasma eat at her shields, was Jäger felt a strike of plasma burn off a part of his back Armor. He howled in pain for a second, before running faster.

1 Like

“We need to find or make some cover fast!” Spetz barked at daylight

1 Like

Jess finally catches up with the group, she drops into a prone position, digging herself a small foxhole

1 Like

Kaitlynn and Jäger jumped behind a small rock that barely covered both of them, Kaitlynn frantactly tracked one of the plasma round and fired at that one.

Blake stopped mid way hearing the gun fire and seeing the plasma gunners, he readied his sniper rifle and took a deep breath, popping off rounds at each one he could track.

1 Like

As Sky ran past, she grabbed Blake and threw him over her back. “No need to be an easy target.” She said.

1 Like