Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Don’t go that far with planning. It just raises your hopes.” She looks around at Daylight. “Suprised no one has gotten pyshically hurt so far.”

2 Likes

Samuel nodded in agreement.

2 Likes

“Oh my gosh, she is the best. But I’m glad sweet ol Leo was able to find someone that was just as sweet about him.” Sky said, relaxing on his shoulder. “I am happy you have her.”

“Indeed, Mariana.” Jasper said, in a hot tub with two babes beside him.

“Okay let’s get you to bed…” Aries said.

1 Like

“I just hope him dodging a good job at being a boyfriend…” Leo sighed. “Do you ever wonder how things would’ve been if our home never got attacked?” He asked her.

2 Likes

“We might have had a family by now… And if you need help for date ideas, just come to me. I’ll help you out.” Sky said.

2 Likes

“We might have…” Leo said. “But without that day I would’ve never met Samuel and Sarah…” he said. “And it’s not that I don’t have ideas… I just don’t know if I’m bothering her not…”

2 Likes

“Well, put your tools and projects aside for her when she needs time with you, okay big guy?” Sky asked. “And maybe surprise her a few times, keep everything exciting.” Sky added.

3 Likes

“I know… I try to do that frequently, but I don’t know if she’s happy about it…” he sighed. “Could you ask her if she’s happy, today?”

2 Likes

“Anything for you, bro.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Now all we do is wait to go back to the ship.” She said.

2 Likes

Leo smiled and gave Sky a hug. “Thanks… I’m probably going to my room now. I’ll hope Kyanna shows up soon. See ya Sky…” he said standing up and stretching.

Samuel nodded. “It’s been great talking to you…”

2 Likes

“Yeah…it’s been way too long since I could actually talk to someone.” She said patting his back.

2 Likes

Mariana resisted the urge to shake her head, as she heard the sound of the hot tub over the com with Jasper. That’s one reason why I never really chased a promotion. Out of fear it might go to my head.

“Almost!” Catina said, before she picked up her Data Pad.

“We need a no tan lines sunbathing and drinking Margaritas selfie!” Catina said Then she positioned her Data Pad so it showed both of their faces, most of their torsos, and both plastic cups with Catina’s Sangheili alcohol Margaritas sitting on the blanket with them.

Then she took the picture, and starred at the Data Pad as it saved to the hard drive. "I wonder if I should just save this to the pad. Or if it would be possible to upload it to the internet somewhere while we are slipspacing? That might be hit or miss, if we just happen to jump past a nearby colony while this struggles to upload. "

1 Like

Spetz started to pack his things back up

2 Likes

“And what we can do, is just throw all out clothes into my backpack, carry the blanket and container of alcohol.” Catina told Aries.

“Oh! I also hope that my presence here does not go unnoticed by Kay Nar Valium. Hopefully he noticed me in the SoS Base before he sorted out and opened fire on all those Covenant landing craft and ground troops.” Catina said. “They wouldn’t consider it a bad thing if we were invited to his ship, and we arrived as we are.” Catina said, and let out a few drunken laughs.

1 Like

“Well I’ll see you around.” Samuel said to Kaitlynn.

Leo gave Sky another hug before leaving to his room.

2 Likes

“See yah.”

2 Likes

Spetz went to his room and went to bed

1 Like

Sky hugged Leo back. “See you later, Leo.” Sky said softly.

Aries deleted the picture before it was uploaded and kissed Catina, taking her to bed.

2 Likes

She tried at least. Catina had both her hands on the Data Pad, and liked that picture she was saving to it’s hard drive.

1 Like