Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Well, we have to leave soon, we’re the last boots on the ground. So let’s get going, my darlings.” Sky said, and looked up to smile at Ana.

Grace awoke and stood with Beth.

Aries cuddled Cat.

“Alright, and we have you…” Bridget smiled

1 Like

“time to get up, were going back to the ship” kiana said as she put her headband on

2 Likes

“Leaving?” She said poking her head up. “Back to the ship?”

2 Likes

Sarah mumbled something and put on her head band. “Fine…” her eyes were still red from crying.

3 Likes

“yes kait that’s what i said” Kiana replied

(don’t know why it double posted lol)

kiana lowered her volume and put a hand on Sarah’s shoulder “you okay?”

2 Likes

“Sorry I didn’t hear you…but let’s hurry the ■■■■ up then.” She said jumping out of bed to grab her stuff.

2 Likes

Sarah lowered her volume. “No…”

2 Likes

Kiana hugged her “what’s up?”

2 Likes

“Yes, silly.” Sky chuckled.

1 Like

“Grace is mad at me…” Sarah said sniffling.

2 Likes

“about what?” Kiana asked

2 Likes

“She had feelings for me… I told her she was just my friend… she got mad at me…” Sarah said.

2 Likes

“hey you’re okay… rejection is hard for everyone” Kiana said

2 Likes

Catina quickly sat up and jumped off the bunk, standing at attention. Then realising her clothes were still in her backpack.

“Just so you know.” Catina said to Sky as she threw on a t-■■■■■ and pair of jean shorts. “That pun makes me want to kiss you. Taste it! Taste the puke breath!” Catina wisecracked.

Then she turned back to the bed, and handed Aries her clothes that were also still in Catina’s backpack. “Rise and shine sleepyhead.” Catina told Aries. And she held out her hands, offering to help Aries get down off the bunk.

3 Likes

Sarah nodded and hugged her. “At least you’re still my friend… right?” She said.

2 Likes

She stopped for a second. “Don’t call me that.”

2 Likes

Lobster looked at Bridget, confusion on his face.

1 Like

kiana smiled and nodded “come on we’v got to get ready to leave” she said as she let go and packed up her stuff. Kyanna, beth, and leygall were already finished.

2 Likes

“Oh Cat, you’re just too kind.” Sky chuckled. “Sorry Kaitlynn.”

“W-we have… You…” Bridget stuttered.

Sky led everyone to the Pelican and they went to the ship. Then the ship left for Farius Prime

1 Like

When the pelican arrived, kiana made her way for her room.

“sky… do you have a moment to talk?” Leygall asked her

Beth and Kyanna headed for their rooms

2 Likes